Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Politically incorrect and racist to boot [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Politically incorrect and racist to boot

89notch
08-23-2008, 10:17 PM
One of the guys on my street notorious for political silhouettes of political figures in his yard added this today. This is hanging in his tree in his front yard. It could be the raciest thing I have ever seen in my life. Its a huge monkey hanging from a tree eating a banana that says vote for Obama in 2008. People kill me that think they can do anything the want. I'm willing to be this doesnt hang much longer before some removes it or burns it.

Rick93coupe
08-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Wow, thats screwed up.

Buckeye
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
That is pretty messed up but then again so is the fact many people seem to want to vote for him solely becouse he is black, it is not as hatefull but about as raceist. It realy should not come into play (I know fat chance). Vote for who you think will do the best job cleaning up this mess we are in and nothing more

Dirtyd0g
08-23-2008, 10:48 PM
I think he is just being a jerkoff about the whole thing. Personally there is not a candidate I think will help this country. It's as bad as the last election no matter what we do we are screwed. When we get a blue collar president we may have a chance.
Alan

PaulFiveOh
08-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Only in Franklin...oh wait.

:)

Yea definitely distasteful. I hope someone vandalizes his property and costs him money. I want him to feel defiled and ashamed as the black teenager does as he drives past that house.

PonymanfiveO
08-24-2008, 01:23 PM
One of the guys on my street notorious for political silhouettes of political figures in his yard added this today. This is hanging in his tree in his front yard. It could be the raciest thing I have ever seen in my life. Its a huge monkey hanging from a tree eating a banana that says vote for Obama in 2008. People kill me that think they can do anything the want. I'm willing to be this doesnt hang much longer before some removes it or burns it.

wow.

only in America. :rolleyes: