Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Bruce Gould SR. NOT JR. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Gould SR. NOT JR.

HARCracing
08-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,
A few days ago I saw a thread about Bruce Gould JR. passing away. It was not Jr. it was SR. He was at Florence Speedway working on Jr's dirt car, leaned up against the car said he did not feel good, fell and hit his head on the jack. That caused a hemmorhage on the brain. He was having a massive heart attack (why he wasn't feeling well). My father in law knew him well and was at the race when it happened. He also went to the lay out last night.

Just wanted to clear it up if it hadn't been jet.

Rob

rmracing
08-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,
A few days ago I saw a thread about Bruce Gould JR. passing away. It was not Jr. it was SR. He was at Florence Speedway working on Jr's dirt car, leaned up against the car said he did not feel good, fell and hit his head on the jack. That caused a hemmorhage on the brain. He was having a massive heart attack (why he wasn't feeling well). My father in law knew him well and was at the race when it happened. He also went to the lay out last night.

Just wanted to clear it up if it hadn't been jet.

Rob

Actually it was Bruce Gould Jr. that passed away . The Dad of Gould and son is Bruce Gould Jr. and the son is Bruce Gould III . Good guys and for those who dont know them they have specialized in repairing Mustangs for many years . Bruce III is going to keep the shop going and I wish him the best of luck .

Stangman
08-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I was just stating what I had heard, which i suppose was right... in a way

HARCracing
08-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Actually it was Bruce Gould Jr. that passed away . The Dad of Gould and son is Bruce Gould Jr. and the son is Bruce Gould III . Good guys and for those who dont know them they have specialized in repairing Mustangs for many years . Bruce III is going to keep the shop going and I wish him the best of luck .

Ahh Got it. I only knew of the Two:HYF: Still sad. He was 68.