Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Walker Chrylser Jeep Dodge. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Walker Chrylser Jeep Dodge.

cstreu1026
08-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Well as expected they basically told I am out of luck when it comes to getting them to own up to damaging my car. The service manager says because it wasn't locked up in the building at the time and just parked in their lot that they won't cover it. But if one of their guys had damaged it they would have covered. They told me file a hit and run report with the Centerville PD and turn it in to my insurance company. It sure as hell isn't worth turning in my insurance since I doubt it will exceed my deductible by much so it looks like I will be paying to fix their screw up out of my pocket.

Ranger50
08-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Boo.

Is their lot fenced off where it was parked?

Brian

cstreu1026
08-11-2008, 11:49 AM
No its not. The service there was sure a lot better when it was just Chrylse Jeep of Dayton.

79hatch5.0
08-11-2008, 12:17 PM
wat is all wrong with it

cstreu1026
08-11-2008, 12:59 PM
the bumper is split and looks like it was hit by a hitch.

IWRBB
08-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok, just for comparison here-

My brother works for a Ferrari dealer in Columbus. Some lady sends her two sons with a F430 from somewehre in PA to Columbus to get the car serviced. $3000.00 service. Car is done, leaves the shop in good shape. Next day, the lady calls and says "There are 2 dings in the door, those weren't there before". My brother knew it left in perfect shape and was likely damaged on the way back, but he told her to have the local paintless dent removal guy fix it and send the bill to the dealer, they would pay for it.

cstreu1026
08-11-2008, 03:38 PM
The real questions are how much would it actually cost them to fix it at their body shop and how much money are they not going to make by selling me another car in the future?

MFIELD
08-11-2008, 04:12 PM
The real questions are how much would it actually cost them to fix it at their body shop and how much money are they not going to make by selling me another car in the future?

BINGO PM me your addy and I will come look at it.

cstreu1026
08-11-2008, 05:56 PM
PM on the way

beefcake
08-21-2008, 03:09 PM

the problem is the politics

you have to understand that new cars, used cars, parts, service, accessories, and body shop are all different "businesses"

so, service doesn't get paid off the new car sale, so they don't care, the service department foots the full bill, more than likely pays the same or more to the body shop than an off the street customer would

in a situation like this, you need to go straight for the GM or owner, you won't get anywhere other than that way, i know all of our service vehicles are locked up, other than when they are dropped over night

cstreu1026
08-21-2008, 05:04 PM
I went to the GM and got the same response. In fact he didn't even return a call that he said he would. This happened in sometime between the time they finished working on it and pulled it into the lot and the time I picked it up...all together maybe 6 hours.