Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Trailer Hitches! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Hitches!

cstreu1026
08-08-2008, 06:58 PM
So I picked up the SRT4 from the dealer tonight. It was in to have the miss fixed (which turned out to be an injector) and to replace the boost gauge for the 5th or 6th time. When I went out to get in the car I got an extra chirp from the alarm which means one the sensors was tripped. I didn't notice anything when I approached the car from the front but I decided to take a quick look that the passenger side thinking that if anything it got hit by another car door. I didn't see anything so I jumped in and met my wife at Outback. On the way home we stopped at a little ice cream stand and while sitting there eating our deserts I noticed something on the front bumper. Sure enough some ass hole backed into my car and split the bump with a fucking trailer hitch! I am going to go back to the dealer in the morning but I am going to guess they are going to tell me to fuck off since I left with it like that. I can't believe someone at the dealership would hit it hard enough to set off the alarm and not even both to check or do anything about the damage. I guess I am going to out another $500-600 dollars to fix what someone else fucked up.

bobtsgt
08-08-2008, 07:01 PM
oh wow. bunch of assholes. any other dealers up there you can take it to for warranty?

2Kblacksleeper
08-08-2008, 08:29 PM
My mom had her jeep backed into buy a mac tools truck at Joe Kidd Dodge in amelia. My dad saw it happen, and had to run out and stop the driver. He was just going to go on his merry fu*kin way like nothing happened. All this happened while the service manager stood by and did nothing. I will never go back there for anything.

John

bobtsgt
08-08-2008, 10:29 PM
My mom had her jeep backed into buy a mac tools truck at Joe Kidd Dodge in amelia. My dad saw it happen, and had to run out and stop the driver. He was just going to go on his merry fu*kin way like nothing happened. All this happened while the service manager stood by and did nothing. I will never go back there for anything.

John

sounds like it may be the same SM when I worked there about 8 years ago. If you didn't see it,it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Mista Bone
08-08-2008, 11:03 PM
crap like this makes me wanna use an alumium baseball bat up alongside someone's head!!!!!!

I've back into 2-3 cars, I won't leave a note though.

Why?

Because I'll either go inside and get the owner, or sit until they come back to their car. I was raised better than that!

Ranger50
08-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Damn that sucks Cam....If you need parts, I'll hook you up on them cheaply.

Brian

cstreu1026
08-09-2008, 10:04 AM
I'll see what happens when I talk to the service manager on Monday.

cstreu1026
08-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Damn that sucks Cam....If you need parts, I'll hook you up on them cheaply.

Brian

Can you get me the SRT4 badge from a Caliber?

Ranger50
08-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Which one do you want? :)

B

cstreu1026
08-09-2008, 01:20 PM
This one for my trunk.

347sc
08-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Have them check the lot cams for you. They all have security cams.

cstreu1026
08-09-2008, 02:13 PM
You would have thought they would have noticed the alarm on the car going off and wondered why or maybe they knew why and thought they would just play dumb to see if I noticed.

BigBadStang
08-11-2008, 11:45 AM
An expensive lesson learned...
Sorry that your ride got guffed up.
ALWAYS have the Service Writer do a documented pre-service walk around with you when dropping off a car for service ANYWHERE. Then before taking delivery of the car, have the Service Writer do a documented post-service walk around with you. They won't want to do it initially, but insist on it, or tell him you'll go elswhere.
This covers both your ass and the repair facility.