PDA

View Full Version : Dog training shock collar

PONYGRL
07-31-2008, 04:35 PM
I have an Elite Tech Model# SH-9898, I bought this brand new (still have the box and instruction manual) at a pet store. I bought it on sale for 169.99, regular price is 189.99. I will be selling it for 150 O.B.O.. It was never used. Below are all the specs of the dog trainging collar. The collar still has a 9-month warranty. Must sell by this weekend first reasonable offer gets it

functions and modes

• Program the receiver for Vibrate, Ultrasonic (high pitched sound inaudible to humans), Shock or any combination of the three
• Range rated at a minimum of 450 meters and signal can pass through walls and fences
• Each correction is available in 10 different intensity levels
• Set the receiver for Remote (manual) or Auto (anti-bark)
• You can still use the Remote function if needed while in Auto mode, and both modes can be set for a different stimulus
• ADDED FEATURE! Each stimulus is preceded automatically with a 'beep' so that your dog becomes conditioned to the beep and can eventually be warned without needing stimulus
• Use the Enter/sound button any time you want to send a 'beep' to the receiver as a warning to your pet without using stimulus

transmitter features

• Easy to program, weather-proof transmitter is attractive and durable
• Convenient one-touch feature allows for easy use every time
• Each transmitter is programmed to a different frequency, so you can use multiple collars at the same time (each receiver must use it's own transmitter)
• Rubber buttons are designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
• Antenna is rubber coated to protect it from the elements

receiver features

• Heavy duty and water resistant, made to be worn outdoors day after day without problems
• Built in, long lasting rechargeable battery provides consistent, dependable power
• Net weight 6oz
• Prongs long enough for most long haired dogs (extra thick coats may need some trimming at throat for optimal effect)
• Shock feature at the highest intensity is adequate for extra large or extra stubborn dogs
• Automatically delivers the correction you choose when set in anti-bark mode

Power and Battery

• Receiver has a long-lasting, built-in rechargeable battery (wall charger included)
• Transmitter comes with a replaceable 9-volt battery

Collar Features

• Sturdy nylon collar is adjustable for most dogs from 15lbs to 65lbs and measures 24" from end to end
• Stainless steel hardware adds to the durability, quality and look of the collar
• Versatile design of the receiver unit allows for any standard 1" nylon collar to be substituted
• Extra large nylon collars 1" wide can be found at Walmart, for instance

Included in the Box

• Multi function transmitter
• Wireless receiver unit with rechargeable battery
• Wall charger
• Dog collar
• Clear, specific instructions including tips on training

PONYGRL
08-04-2008, 11:03 AM