Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Beechmont Ford Expansion [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beechmont Ford Expansion

jaystang44
07-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey dont we have some peeps that work at beechmont ford???

Im working on an expansion for it...it looks like they are expanding the servise center....

any requests special requests for it??? Like personal offices for anyone?? I can throw it in a secret part of the building for ya and no one will know :eek:?? let me know.....Ok im kidding I dont have any kind of power to anything like that but it would be cool if I did :lol::lol:

Just thought id share :bigthumb

Im glad to see ford dealerships still grown :rockon:

Black Horse
07-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Can you add a rubber room for BeefCake?

BigBadStang
07-31-2008, 04:28 PM

Maybe a small room in the back where ladies could "work off" their down payments? :D:lol:
:sukit:

MrsAPE
07-31-2008, 05:10 PM

:rockon:

beefcake
08-01-2008, 06:52 AM
we were tired of just being #1 in the city, so now were gunning for ricart, we tied them last month, first time ever

as of yesterday we were ahead of them for the month again, so we'll see how we finish out this morning

we are moving the bodyshop in house adding more service and a car wash

also some new carpet and paint all the way around too.

very exciting time as we are the ONLY dealership in the city growing their business over last year

it's funny when i hear castrucci keep advertising the #1 undisputed ford dealer in cincinnati

i even called up their sales department one day after a commercial to bust their balls

told the guy i had been shopping at beechmont and they said they were #1 and then heard their commercial, he said that no chance beechmont was #1,

i said, they told me they weren't just #1 in the city, but # 1 in the region last month, he said he didn't believe that

funny thing is, we get daily reports on where everyone is in the city and region, lol, so he knew darn good and well that we're #1

all in good fun

Black Horse
08-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Castrucci is definately number one........the number one dealer in Milford!

fst 5pto
08-01-2008, 07:38 AM
it's funny when i hear castrucci keep advertising the #1 undisputed ford dealer in cincinnati

i even called up their sales department one day after a commercial to bust their balls

told the guy i had been shopping at beechmont and they said they were #1 and then heard their commercial, he said that no chance beechmont was #1,

i said, they told me they weren't just #1 in the city, but # 1 in the region last month, he said he didn't believe that

funny thing is, we get daily reports on where everyone is in the city and region, lol, so he knew darn good and well that we're #1

all in good fun

Ah, the wonerful world of sales :lol:

04 Venom
08-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Castrucci is definately number one........the number one dealer in Milford!

........ and Alexandria :lol::lol:

beefcake
08-01-2008, 09:06 AM
lol :bounce::bounce: