Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What do you think of my website? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my website?

satan jamez
07-30-2008, 03:10 PM
It's in need of fine tuning, and my guy is working on it. Any suggestions would be mucho appreciated :)

www.bobbarry.net

mustangjon
07-30-2008, 03:18 PM
page is clean and straight forward looks good

PaulFiveOh
07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
It's in need of fine tuning, and my guy is working on it. Any suggestions would be mucho appreciated :)

www.bobbarry.net

I think.... that I wish my abs looked 1/2 as that.

You need to change the graphic in the middle. Specifically, IMO you need to redo it with out the semi colon.

Also- http://bobbarry.homestead.com/services.html the DIV tags are broke in firefox

last suggestion - IMO you should have who ever is doing the work get you a real domain and a real hosting solution so that everything stays in the domain. Doing that would also allow you have whateveryouwant@bobbarry.net email address.

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Overall, I think it looks great! A simple, professional site is always good. A dedicated domain would be a great idea and is pretty affordable. Out of curiosity, do you do training for weight loss as well? What are your rates?

Gene
07-30-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm not a fan of the colors. The light green is a bit tough on the eyes. Also, I would play around with the font choices. Most websites use sans serif fonts for a reason...it's just easier to read. Ariel is a much better choice than Times New Roman or Courier.

Besides that, the layout is really nice and easy to navigate. It does a good job of getting your message across.

I would also get an email address at bobbarry.net...it's easier for people to remember than a hotmail address and looks more professional.

Incidentally, you are currently number 5 on Google if some searches "Bob Barry" (without the quotes). I would suggest doing a little SEO work on the site to get it on the front page of Google when someone searches for "Cincinnati Personal Training".

Waffles
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM

Personally, I never really understood the whole "six pack" thing. I'm more of a kegger guy myself... :lol:

Blacksunshine
07-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Personally, I never really understood the whole "six pack" thing. I'm more of a kegger guy myself... :lol:

I'm a one pack....1 gut below my two man boobs.:lol:
Site is cool.:bigthumb

satan jamez
07-30-2008, 07:08 PM

You need to change the graphic in the middle. Specifically, IMO you need to redo it with out the semi colon.

Also- http://bobbarry.homestead.com/services.html the DIV tags are broke in firefox

last suggestion - IMO you should have who ever is doing the work get you a real domain and a real hosting solution so that everything stays in the domain. Doing that would also allow you have whateveryouwant@bobbarry.net email address.

I know I actually have my own domain but my guy is having trouble converting it over for whatever reason..

satan jamez
07-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Overall, I think it looks great! A simple, professional site is always good. A dedicated domain would be a great idea and is pretty affordable. Out of curiosity, do you do training for weight loss as well? What are your rates?

Weight loss, absolutely, most of my clientele is that type of training :) I'll send you a pm ;)

PaulFiveOh
07-30-2008, 08:58 PM

Lol Me too sadly.

I know I actually have my own domain but my guy is having trouble converting it over for whatever reason..

Any one of us technies on here could get it transfered over with just a simple phone call for ya if it came down to that.

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Weight loss, absolutely, most of my clientele is that type of training :) I'll send you a pm ;)

Sweet!! I'll be waiting...

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I personally wouldn't put a big pic of my naked torso right on the main page, even if i had the body to show it off like that. I'd put that on another page for peopel who are interested in seeing you and make the main page more of a business feel and not a personal "this is ME and not my BUSINESS" feel.

Or maybe i'm just jealous 'cause i'm fat and hairy :lol:

PonymanfiveO
07-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Site looks really good. Very professional looking. I have to disagree with David. The pics are a good thing. If I was checking out a Stang page and there were no pics on the main page, I probably wouldnt read into it much. I think the pics work well with it. ;)

How about a hook up on a diet plan brotha?
I need to shake the lazyness bug and get back into my old body. :)

satan jamez
07-31-2008, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone :) This is why I posted this up on here. Everyone isn't afraid to say what they think.

PaulFiveOh
07-31-2008, 09:14 AM
I think you shave your chest. And I would too if it looked like that.... LOL.

How far out from Florence do you go?

satan jamez
07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
I think you shave your chest. And I would too if it looked like that.... LOL.

How far out from Florence do you go?

I'd look like the missing link if I didn't :lol:

I'm in Dry Ridge, Alexandria, Newport, Cincy area and everywhere in between. Some days I drive 150 miles total from 5:30am to home by 9:00pm

Hope that helps :bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
07-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Lol @ Missing Link

I'll shoot you a PM but while were on the topic, what kind of equipment do you require for in home stuff?

satan jamez
07-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Lol @ Missing Link

I'll shoot you a PM but while were on the topic, what kind of equipment do you require for in home stuff?

I bring my own to you :) I get more detailed with a pm. ;)

satan jamez
07-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Update! Some of the issues were addressed and ready for your constructive criticism ;)

2-8-1
08-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I think, from the quick view I did, it looks pretty good. You also make me feel like a fat ass...

nthomas
08-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Hey that's Idlewild. I'm up there alot. Seems like a pretty good and clean site

satan jamez
08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey that's Idlewild. I'm up there alot. Seems like a pretty good and clean site

You're good! That's correct. What do you do when your up there? :)