Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Body Needed [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Body Needed

rpppaprp
07-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I am in need of a nice 1983-1993 body. Prefer 1985-1986 GT body but any of the years listed will work. I may be interested in a coupe car but it would have to be perfect and cheap for me to even look at it. Must have solid floors, core support, quarters, frame rails etc... Sunroof car may work but no T-tops. If you have a shell with a title, that would be even better as I aready have everything else. Email me at rayporterjr@verizon.net with pics and where you are located.

rpppaprp
07-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Anyone?

fst 5pto
07-30-2008, 06:16 PM
I have a body I may consider selling.... What kinda cash you looking to spend?

rpppaprp
07-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Depends on what you have. Any pics? If so, I need to see the floors, quarters, front frame rails, and core support. I have bought 2 cars that were supposed to be nice and have been burnt both times so I am being very picky this time. I have a lot of money in bodies and still nothing to take to the body shop. Dont want to spend a lot.

fst 5pto
07-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Where are you located? Maybe you could come check it out?

may93
07-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Its hard to find a car as nice as what your looking for cheap. Spend the money for a solid car and you'll save money when it comes time to paint. I got mine from out of state.

mustang3091
07-30-2008, 11:07 PM
I have a nice convertible shell

rpppaprp
07-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I am from Sardinia, Ohio ( 30 miles east of Eastgate mall ). I dont mind spending money that is why I have had three different bodies go to the scrap yard at a loss of money. I seem to find the people who like to lie about thier junk and you assume because they are fellow members they would tell the truth. I bought a rust free hatch this week from someone who was a "ASE certified body man for 15 years". After it was blasted there was two holes that had been half ass patched. That is why I only need a shell with a title. I have enough sheetmetal to do a couple of cars. That is why I am letting everyone know exactly what I am looking for. My body man is starting to get tired of waiting on me to get a usable body. I have also been looking for a nice GT nose. I have wasted countless gallons of gas going to see parts I would be embarrassed to set out for my trash man to see. Obviously Ford made a 1985-1986 Mustang GT without foglights because most of the noses I have looked at do not have them. Did I learn something new or are these people assuming that everyone who sees these parts are idiots? I dont want to sound like an ass but I have wasted a lot of time and money only to come home empty handed. I just want to get my car together.

rpppaprp
07-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Please email pics to the email address above. If you cant send pics by email, I have a camera phone you can send them to. As I stated in the above message, I have already bought and trashed bodies so I need to see pics and know what you want for your parts.