Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I'd like to bang mr BODY KIT [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to bang mr BODY KIT

Cmartz04
07-29-2008, 07:33 PM
so i ordered 2 fenders and they fit fine and they were fiberglass we do all the modding we needed to and then painted after paint we went to put on the gaps dont line up or anything FUCK MR BODY KIT!

so basically the owner said it was our fault and shit and my dad told himn he wasnt paying so the owner said he'd just turn him in so my dad thretened to sue him hahaha

FUCK MR BODY BKIT!

PaulFiveOh
07-29-2008, 07:36 PM
*Fack

Walter
07-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Why would you want a bodykit anyway?

PonymanfiveO
07-29-2008, 08:15 PM
If you pre-fit it all how does it not fit the second time around? :confused:

Wouldnt you be able to tell the poor quality before you started working with it and warn the owner? Sounds like your gonna have to eat this one and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

but you are right....fuck body kits dude! ;)

PonymanfiveO
07-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I'd like to bang mr BODY KIT

I opened this thread kinda hoping to see some pics of a hot chick named "Mr. Body Kit" or something. :lol:

Paul408Notch
07-29-2008, 08:20 PM
I opened this thread kinda hoping to see some pics of a hot chick named "Mr. Body Kit" or something. :lol:

You use profanities in the thread title, I change it to whatever I want to. :D

PonymanfiveO
07-29-2008, 08:31 PM
funny stuff.

DeckerEnt
07-29-2008, 09:39 PM
People need to use periods. And start the next sentence with a capitol letter. It would help.
Keith

MADMOD
07-30-2008, 08:54 AM

Man we think alot alike:lol:

jaystang44
07-30-2008, 11:09 AM

+1 :bigthumb

5.0calypso93lx
07-30-2008, 11:22 AM
If you pre-fit it all how does it not fit the second time around? :confused:

Wouldnt you be able to tell the poor quality before you started working with it and warn the owner? Sounds like your gonna have to eat this one and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

but you are right....fuck body kits dude! ;)

Agreed! Paint won't mess up gaps even on fiberglass parts. At least it didn't on all of the hoods I've worked on.

PaulFiveOh
07-30-2008, 11:52 AM
People need to use periods. And start the next sentence with a capitol letter. It would help.
Keith

Hey come on, we're not all edjumikated like yuu.

Gene
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
so i ordered 2 fenders and they fit fine and they were fiberglass we do all the modding we needed to and then painted after paint we went to put on the gaps dont line up or anything FUCK MR BODY KIT!

so basically the owner said it was our fault and shit and my dad told himn he wasnt paying so the owner said he'd just turn him in so my dad thretened to sue him hahaha

FUCK MR BODY BKIT!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/krevster/Insult%20pics/english-motherfucker.gif

People will give your rant more credence if you actually write in a language that we can understand.

1992MustangDW
07-30-2008, 01:07 PM
you started a sentence with and. :lol:

dedpedal
07-31-2008, 07:59 AM

And I have no idea whats going on.

Evil_Capri
07-31-2008, 08:07 AM

It is perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence with "and" as well as "but." There is not and never has been such a grammer rule.

06hoss
07-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, but he did use the work Capitol out of context...should have been Capital. Capitol is usually just the building in DC, but capital is a state capital or capital letters. I know what he means though about poor grammar on the internet. The one I see the most is people spelling lose as loose.
I have no idea where that extra o came from, but everyone seems to be using it wrong. "Watch out of you'll loose the race!" uh, OK professor!

DeckerEnt
08-01-2008, 01:00 PM
OK..So I spelled one word wrong. Sorry. You got my point though. And I guess a two letter word doesn't need to be spelled correctly either. Of and or are exchanged all the time as well.
Keith