Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Excitement in my hood [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Excitement in my hood

Holly
07-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Damn, Clermont County is hopping with convicts this weekend. They caught that dude that has been on the loose for awhile now last night (Chris Crosby) on 132 last night going towards Batavia.

I got home from the grocery store at 7:30 this evening, left my garage open while I carried in my groceries, cuz I decided to wash my car, and had just started washing it when a Clermont County Sheriff went by. He was looking over at me (I had my black SBZ tank top on) and he rode by slow, turned around and came back and stopped in my driveway. He asked if I had seen anybody in a black shirt, I told him no, I just got home from the grocery. He said "Rivertown?" (which is the local grocery story). I told him no, Wal-Mart. I said "what's up?" He told me Rivertown was just robbed and they were looking for a dude in a black t-shirt that took off running towards my house. There are cops swarming this neighborhood, from all over. I washed my car, came in and got my gun, checked my house (all the closets, under the beds), just in case he slipped in while I wasn't looking (hey, it happens). I am now secure in my house with the alarm set, watching the cops riding up and down the street searching for him . Geez, New Richmond if full of crack heads anymore.... robbing the local grocery store? Damn. :rolleyes:

PaulFiveOh
07-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Lock & Load Holly.

cobrajoe
07-27-2008, 08:39 PM
wtf. Guess I better Lock and load myself.

bobtsgt
07-27-2008, 09:43 PM
well that sucks. Who steals from a local town grocery??? There are a lot of real winners out there. All my doors are locks and my piece is by the bed. If they make it past Joe's I'll be waiting :D

gtbadboy
07-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Dam, That Sucks Holly. Be Carefill

DeckerEnt
07-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Holly, you got a little practice at the farm. Hope you are a little more comfortable with it now.
Keith

cobrajoe
07-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Damn, Clermont County is hopping with convicts this weekend. They caught that dude that has been on the loose for awhile now last night (Chris Crosby) on 132 last night going towards Batavia.

I got home from the grocery store at 7:30 this evening, left my garage open while I carried in my groceries, cuz I decided to wash my car, and had just started washing it when a Clermont County Sheriff went by. He was looking over at me (I had my black SBZ tank top on) and he rode by slow, turned around and came back and stopped in my driveway. He asked if I had seen anybody in a black shirt, I told him no, I just got home from the grocery. He said "Rivertown?" (which is the local grocery story). I told him no, Wal-Mart. I said "what's up?" He told me Rivertown was just robbed and they were looking for a dude in a black t-shirt that took off running towards my house. There are cops swarming this neighborhood, from all over. I washed my car, came in and got my gun, checked my house (all the closets, under the beds), just in case he slipped in while I wasn't looking (hey, it happens). I am now secure in my house with the alarm set, watching the cops riding up and down the street searching for him . Geez, New Richmond if full of crack heads anymore.... robbing the local grocery store? Damn. :rolleyes:

I heard he was spotted crossing over Jenny Lind!:eek:

cobrajoe
07-28-2008, 12:20 AM
well that sucks. Who steals from a local town grocery??? There are a lot of real winners out there. All my doors are locks and my piece is by the bed. If they make it past Joe's I'll be waiting :D

Ohio has the Castle Doctrine now right? Shame on your low life ass if the motion lights come on..... better talk quickly!!!!:lol:

Mista Bone
07-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Holly, be glad cops patrol your neck of the woods.

ADaughen
07-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Ohio has the Castle Doctrine now right? Shame on your low life ass if the motion lights come on..... better talk quickly!!!!:lol:

Not yet. It was voted in, but has yet to be enacted. September. :rockon:

cobrajoe
07-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Not yet. It was voted in, but has yet to be enacted. September. :rockon:

Good to know! Thanks:bigthumb

Walter
07-28-2008, 08:59 PM

:lol:

Holly
07-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, my car WAS dirty. :lol:

Plus I'm nosy, I wanted to watch the neighborhood excitement, there was a helicopter flying around, cops from different jurisdictions cruising around, not sure if they ever did find the guy.