Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FREE MMA fights tonight!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FREE MMA fights tonight!!

Paul408Notch
07-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Elite XC is having their second set of fights on CBS tonight at 9PM. I'm not positive who all is fighting, but the main event is Scott Smith vs Robbie Lawler, and it should be a really good fight. They fought at the last event back in May and it was the best fight of the night until it was stopped late in the fight because of an eye injury. Both of the guys are UFC-ready as far as I'm concerned.

If you've never watched an MMA fight (Mixed Martial Arts) this will be a great event to check out. It's the most entertaining form of fighting I've ever watched, and puts boxing to shame. There are regularly knockouts, submissions, and referee stoppages, plus you'll see at least 6 fights over the course of the night. The skill level you see out of these fighters is amazing, so if nothing else, at least set it up to record on your DVR and watch a little of it when you have some time.

satan jamez
07-26-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm all over this! Thanks for the heads up :bigthumb

1992MustangDW
07-26-2008, 08:53 AM
thanks for the heads up.

92StangMan
07-26-2008, 11:51 AM
"Both of the guys are UFC-ready as far as I'm concerned"

That's because Scott and Robbie are both former UFC fighters. :)

Kelly Pelrine
07-27-2008, 04:23 PM
I was watchin last night, some kick ass fights! Definately has renewed my positive opinion about MMA vs. traditional boxing. :bigthumb