Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
A moment of silence please [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A moment of silence please

dedpedal
07-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Alas, the end of an era is upon us. Yes, the Ded Sea is being drained. No more Turkish Hothouses, midnite drunken pillow fights or Pirates of the Spanish Main. No more turning the temperature down to see boobies get hard, no more endless nights of unprotected sex. To all the females Ive had in there, so long and thanks for all the mammaries. The Ded Sea was often overlooked as a player in my late night activities. Quietly supporting a pair of drunken revelers, trying to make as litle noise as possible so as not to wake the neighbors, keeping my ass warm on those cold winter nights and cool in the heat of summer. Im going to miss the morning wave as I roll out of bed and the pressure bounces off the opposite frame rail and gently lifts my oversized ego to the floor. Gone are the bouncy falls from the trapeze as well as the frequent search for the TV remote which allways seemed to find its way to the side. Its said that the end of an era ushers in a new one. My plan is to purchase a mattress and toss it in the frame untill I decide to replace all the bedroom furniture. At that point, we will truck the carcass down to Kieths farm and give it the proper fire burial.
Thanks for listening
This post is NOT brought to you by Keystone Light either

DeckerEnt
07-23-2008, 11:00 PM
So the water bed is no more. I will put the flag at half mast in the morning for this one. LOL
KEIth..

dedpedal
07-23-2008, 11:07 PM
So the water bed is no more. I will put the flag at half mast in the morning for this one. LOL
KEIth..

Dude, if you walk outside in boxers, youll LOOK like a flag at half mast....
I need sleep. JFWY

Black Horse
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I told you not to wear those spiked heels to bed!

MrsAPE
07-24-2008, 07:31 AM
He's getting older..he forgot about the spiked heels. RIP water bed!