Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS/FT: 1994 Mustang GT 5.0, 5 Speed [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 1994 Mustang GT 5.0, 5 Speed

5.0calypso93lx
07-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I figured I'd go ahead and toss this up on here:

Vehicle: 1994 Mustang GT - Red in color
Milage: 160,000 miles
Price: $5,600
Name: James Fisher
Email: bad306lx@hotmail.com
Phone: 513-315-6583

I've got a 1994 Mustang GT, with a 5.0 and a 5 speed. First and foremost, the car has 160,xxx miles as I drive the car daily. This is a very nice car for the mileage, and I'll let the pictures do the talking. I would have though this car had under 100,000 miles if I didn't know it had 160k. That comes out to be 11,500 miles a year, which is actually well under the average of 15k miles per year anyway.

The Good:
-Full exhaust including headers, off road h pipe, and flowmaster mufflers. Car sounds incredible and does not resonate at all.
-BBK Cold Air Intake
-65MM FRPP Throttle body
-Steeda Tri Ax short shifter
-18x9/10 Bullit wheels w/ Bridgestone tires
-Maxspeed springs, with Bullitt Tokico shocks and struts
-Upper/Lower Control arms with poly bushings
-Powerslot slotted rotors at all four corners with Hawk pads
-White face gauges
-Pioneer head unit
-Solid aluminum lower, front control arm bushings and Energy Suspension end links
-Hotchkis caster/camber plates
-Overall the body on the car is fairly straight, with a few dings here and there. Absolutely ZERO rust on the car.
-The car supposedly has a 94/95 world class T5 from a 94/95 Cobra but I have not verified this and was told this by the previous owner. Either way, trans feels very solid as well as the clutch.
-Overall, the car has been very well maintained. The interior is extremely clean.
-Extremely sharp looking car. I get compliments daily from either the looks of the car or the sound.

The Bad:
-The windshield is cracked and will need replaced as well as the rear view mirror
-This car has the typical 94/95 issue of the harmonic balancer going bad. The car has a slight vibration at certain RPM's but you really have to be looking for it to feel it. I have a brand new Professional Products balancer and spacer that will be going on the car this weekend, so this problem will more than likely already be taken care of.
-The muffler on the passenger side is too far to the outside of the car, and sometimes makes a noise at certain RPM. I'm going to take it to an exhaust shop and have the hangers re-welded to move the muffler more inward and away from the body, so this will probably also already be fixed.
-Whoever installed the white faced gauges messed up putting the gas needle back on. At an 1/8 tank of gas, the car is actually empty.
-Small hole in driver side seat, and has a small stain that I'm sure can be washed out.
-Every couple weeks I have to air up the driver side rear tire. I haven't gotten a chance to take a look and see what is causing the small leak. The rear tires are also not the sizing I would like them to be. They need to be 285/35's instead of 285/30's to match the sidewall of the front tires.
-Driver side taillight has a small crack
-The paint on the car is not perfect. It has the usual rock ships on the front end, and also has a few dings and dents, but is an incredibly straight car for 160k.

The car is a very nice car overall, and I hate to get rid of it, but I have two mustangs right now, and one has to go. I'm driving quite a bit these days, and gas mileage is the sole reason I'm getting rid of the car.

I am looking to trade for a sporty 4 cylinder that gets good gas mileage. Things I'm interested in are an S13 coupe, S14, SVT Focus, or anything else that is fun to drive yet gets good gas mileage. My car is not junk, so I don't want junk either. I will not work with rust. I need a car that has A/C or at least has everything there. I'm looking for a manual trans also. A trade must also be daily driveable and not a project car, or a car that needs a lot of work. I'm in no hurry to get rid of the car, as it runs and drives very well. Please no tirekickers.

Call or text, 513-315-6583.

5.0calypso93lx
07-29-2008, 09:30 PM
3rd gear is now grinding at high RPM. Price dropped to $4900.

Will also take partial trades on:

-Trick Flow High Ports
-Trick Flow Box R for 351w
-AEM EMS
-T-56 Trans
-Fuel system parts like Siemens Deka 60/72lb injectors, glenns fuel tank, black fuel rails
-Team Z k member with drop mounts, standard a arms, and coilover kit
-Any other 351w swap parts, I'll drop the price accordingly. PM me with what you have.

Blowpastyou
08-01-2008, 06:46 PM
just called no answer, left message