Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My bad homie wrong house [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My bad homie wrong house

Black92LX
07-15-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.kcra.com/news/16883549/detail.html

MODESTO, Calif. -- A group of suspected gangsters apologized for stabbing the wrong person after a home invasion, a woman who lives at the house said.

The attack happened Monday morning inside a house on Whitmore Avenue.

Police said a 32-year-old man was beaten and stabbed inside the living room.

The woman, who spoke to KCRA but did not want to be identified, said she came running down the stairs with a stick in her hand just after 6 a.m. when she heard a commotion.

The men tried to make amends before leaving, she said.

"The one guy that stabbed him, he says, 'You know what, I'm sorry, ma'am.' And he hugs me and said 'Please, we made a mistake,'" the woman said.

The woman said the men still offered to give him a ride to the hospital and to his mother's home, but the man refused because he was so scared.

Sgt. Craig Gundlach said the men will face several felony charges.

"No, their apology does not alleviate any crimes they committed," said Gundlach.

Police said the victim, whose name will not be released, is recovering at a local hospital.

thecollector
07-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Come on like you've never barged into the wrong and house and shanked somebody...

bobtsgt
07-15-2008, 01:11 PM
hahaha. at least they got an apology out of them. buncha tru thugs yo

NaomiDstangLvr
07-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Idiots! :flipoff:

Black92LX
07-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Come on like you've never barged into the wrong and house and shanked somebody...

on a weekly basis but I don't stick around to apologize.

plattner01
07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
stupid wanna be thugs. they should just shoot themselves.