Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
my wife has a new hobby [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : my wife has a new hobby

tcorns
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM
since my wife is off for the summer she needed to have something to do. so my wife has claimed a few new pets... so far we have seen 2 does and 3 fawns, as well as 1 buck. his antlers are about twice as tall as his ears.

trev

cobra_SVT_Girl
07-10-2008, 04:53 PM
We have acquired a few new "pets" this summer as well. We've got a family of raccoons that hang out on our back deck and chill. Then we seen a few kittens the other day, along with the deer, and hearing the coyotes in the woods...it's like Noah's Ark around this place! lol

I like watching the deer though, they seem so peaceful and pretty.

MrsAPE
07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
I like watching the deer though, they seem so peaceful and pretty.

Until they eat all your flowers they are peaceful and pretty. We have a couple here and I agree..they are nice to watch.

Waffles
07-10-2008, 06:49 PM
They make good chili too! :)

MADMOD
07-10-2008, 07:16 PM
They make good chili too! :)

Don't forget those back straps! Yummy:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
07-10-2008, 10:12 PM
A silencer for my AR 15 is only about 600 bucks plus the tax stamp. Any one want deer meat? LOL JFWY!!! Saw a doe and fawn today run up Kevin's street, down orphanage, then crossed Dickman's bridge, through the parking lot, jumped the fence and crossed the entrance ramp and ended up at the top of the hill. The Doe was chasing the fawn and the fawn never looked back.
Keith

Mista Bone
07-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Keith, just just a 22 short, perfect time of the year, people will just think it was another firecracker :)

mach_u
07-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Mmm... Deer jerky! :lol:

Black Horse
07-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Yummy....Bambi and Beans!!

The good thing about being a land owner, you can hunt them year round if they are damaging your crops.

mustang8998
07-11-2008, 08:28 PM
What crops?

PaulFiveOh
07-11-2008, 08:33 PM
This is as good as a thread of any to ask it, but does any one sell Deer Jerky on here?

I am not enough of a mountain man to know someone who makes good deer jerky, but damn do I love it.

tcorns
07-11-2008, 11:57 PM
the pics were taken the other day in my back yard. distance to the dear was about 50 yards, well with in the range of my bow. i keep telling the wife that i am going to just wait until the dogs start barking then open the sliding door and let one fly.
no need to be quiet around my house. i do enough shooting that i am building my own range now, and a buddy that lives one road over has a 300 yard range. my neighbor and i maintain our own 3d range for archery.
i don't know of anyone that sells deer jerky (i think that it is illegal in ohio to sell wild game???). but if you are willing to come to the house i have a ton of venison that you can have.

trev