Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need A Good Body Guy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need A Good Body Guy

93bossgt
07-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Hey guys, i live in Erlanger Ky and i need a good body guy that could weld a new core support in for me. Bought the '93 stang and apparently it had hit a tree and it's together for the most part but whoever welded the core support on apparently had no idea what they were doing. I have a new one but i have no idea how to weld and not sure if the frame is straight and crap like that. So, if you guys would help a brother out it would be much appreciated!

mustangjon
07-09-2008, 08:36 AM
if you have a welder and the space i could stop over and help ya/show ya. My garage is too full and i dont have a welder atm. Im in elsmere. Give me a shout 859-983-0392 (you have to dial the area code)

93bossgt
07-09-2008, 10:04 AM
where at in elsmere do you live? i thought that car looked familiar, on Garvey?
i appreciate you helping a brother out but, i don't have a welder. Maybe you could swing by my place and take a look at the car and tell me how bad you think it is?

mustangjon
07-09-2008, 02:32 PM
yah i live on buckner... on end by garvey.. im actually out polishing my intake today.. yah i could stop by and check it out, i can prolly get ahold of a welder, my hours are crunched is all. Im usually only off wed and sunday.. sat evening.. and have my daughter most the time other than during day wed. just give me a shout and i'll swing by today and we'll go from there