Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
For any Carl Edwards or NASCAR Fan [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For any Carl Edwards or NASCAR Fan

69428SCJ
07-08-2008, 11:24 PM
My company, World Financial Group, will be hosting the Carl Edwards number 60 car on Saturday July 26th from 10am to 4pm at our office right off 5 mile. This is a charity event we're doing in conjunction with Children's Hospital and a local orphanage. Those of you with kids I think this might be a great event as they'll be able to sit in a real NASCAR Stock Car and have their picture taken in it. Once an hour they'll fire up the car and take it for a spin around the parking lot. A rep from Roush Racing will be there to answer any questions people might have about the car. Just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone is interested. More details to come soon!

BigBadStang
07-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Not a bad FYI...for a union basher..lmao!

Before you get ANY feathers ruffled, I'm JFWY!

Thanks for the info on the Roush Racing PR event. :bigthumb

69428SCJ
07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
lmao, union basher :booty: I do believe we're also trying to coordinate something with Beechmont Ford too, but like I said...final details to come soon

69428SCJ
07-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Don't forget everyone....the number 60 World Financial Group Nationwide car will be at 1060 Nimitzview Drive (if you are driving on 5-mile south of beechmont you can see it out there right now) from 10-4 tomorrow. Come out and bring your kids, let them sit in the car and have them get a picture in it. This is going to be an awesome charity event!