Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Home Theater Guys - Look [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Home Theater Guys - Look

PaulFiveOh
07-05-2008, 11:45 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1X6PM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

:lol:

I laughed out loud at the reviews.

By G. P. (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body that's compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can just imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable into the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light. Holding this cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord Jesus Christ. I only make $6.25/hr at Jack In The Box, but I saved up for three months so I could have this cable. It sits in a shrine I constructed next to my futon in Mother's basement.

I only gave it four stars in my review because I can't find music that is worthy enough to flow through this utterly perfect interconnect. "

satan jamez
07-06-2008, 08:11 AM
I don't even know what to say...I can't stop laughing :lol::lol:

mach_u
07-06-2008, 09:55 AM
All the reviews are hilarious. Paying that much for a cable is simply retarded. I'm sure there are a handful of pretentious SOBs that swear they hear a huge difference with. lol You think that's bad though, check these out: http://www.pearcable.com/sub_products_anjou_sc.htm

mustangjon
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
funny reviews.. especially the guy that wants to plug one into his body hah. i wouldnt spend that kinda money on cables, but i do use monster cables on everything.. still a couple hundred in those by time you hook up all your components.

Black92LX
07-06-2008, 01:19 PM
funny reviews.. especially the guy that wants to plug one into his body hah. i wouldnt spend that kinda money on cables, but i do use monster cables on everything.. still a couple hundred in those by time you hook up all your components.

i hate to tell you that you have wasted a couple of hundred dollars.
Monster cable is one of the greatest marketing campaigns of all time. Their wire is no better than anyone elses for far cheaper.

www.partsexpress.com
and
www.monoprice.com
are the only places I buy from. Prices cannot be beat and they have a lifetime warranty.
just picked up a whole bunch of goodies from monoprice to prewire the living room and garage for sound.

Crucial
07-06-2008, 05:36 PM
come on now, ddnt your read ? ... FREE SHIPPING

rofl

Mista Bone
07-06-2008, 07:16 PM
gift wrapping available!

NXcoupe
07-06-2008, 09:12 PM
And you save 49 bucks!!!!! My hand is shaking with the credit card in it, but then I would need to buy something to use it with.

Blackout
07-07-2008, 02:26 PM
some people have more money than brain cells. wow what a joke.

Crucial
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
but it would go great with one of these !!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8669577&type=product&id=1197073928544

PaulFiveOh
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh my god...That it would!

NXcoupe
07-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Read the reviews for that TV. Makes me want to puke, especially the guy who bought it for his bathroom!