Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Kerry Kars @ 513-266-6402 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Kars @ 513-266-6402

98stangv6
07-01-2008, 11:50 PM
So I went to look at this unmolested 03 Mach 1 tonight since I am now 21 and my insurance went down. I took my dad and I must tell you, we tried to stay as polite as possible. Jack at Kerry Kars ended up being a total dickhead. First off the car only had 26k miles on it and I asked why the stock tires were gone and it had another set on it that were almost bald. He claimed they were brand new tires that he just paid $800 to have put on at the Toyota dealership and these Kuhmo tires were top of the line. However when we pointed out how bald they were and how the green valvecaps are from places such as michael tire he claimed low-profile tires come bald and he swore he had them put on but then he forgot where. So we just overlooked it and negotiated and he gave us a price and we kept looking, there was this funky/tacky chrome bull emblem on the decklid above the mach emblem and my dad just remarked, "I wonder why the owners put that on there" then the guy began to swear it was factory or atleast an option. Politely I explained that I was a Mustang enthuasist and I didn't know everything. however I was pretty sure that it was not factory. He then plain as day said I will bet you one thousand dollars that it is factory, so that was a bet I could not turn down. I asked him if he had a computer and away we went as I said that's a bet I will take. He searched for about ten minutes until I decided to go back outside instead of wasting my time, then he came out with his phone on his ear pretending he was talking to "Terry at Ford, the Mustang expert" and explained that the bull was only put on the automatic models, which there were only 25 of. I was just ammused by then as I had just looked the night before and I believe there were around 800 automatics and told him if I brought proof that the emblem was not factory then I should get the car 1k under what he told me. He said "no way, I can't do that", so I said alright, then I will just take it in cash. He then got pissed and said "take it or leave it", proceeded to slam the hood and be a total toolbag, telling us to leave and muttering under his breath. This was my first main experience with car salesmen and I now believe all of the stereotypes. I was just trying to look at this Mach and see if they could deal on the price at all, instead I ran into a pile of bullshit. Are all car salesmen like this? Please do not buy from this guy and feel free to contact him to inform him how much of an asshat he is, Jack at Kerry Kars 513 266 6402. Or if this was a factory option on an 03 mach 1 that I don't know about and it has the ultra rare power Bullomatic trans, please let me know so I can hop on this deal.

Maximus
07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
LOL!! Someone needs to post this on a National Board!!:lol::bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
07-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Oh man, this is great stuff.

98stangv6
07-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I was just amazed, this guy was the biggest bullshitter I have ever come across. All of this was just the shortened version. There were small things like he said he was good friends with the previous owners, however later when we asked for their name and number to talk to them about the history of the car he said he did not know their name and number but would get it the very next day. I don't want to come off as cocky or anything but my dad was an ASE certified mechanic for over 17yrs before his surgery and this car salesman was still trying to lie his way around him too. As I was leaving I remarked, "you can read your review on stangbangerz.com" and he exclaimed, "do it!". This Jack guy is even the main guy. I am usually not a person that cares about revenge or anything of those sorts, but I really want this asshat to receive some calls.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/filluptheday/bullomatic.jpg

2-8-1
07-02-2008, 12:41 AM
I've seen the kind. I pulled up to a local dealer in a friends 2001 Firehawk and the salesman tried to convince me that their SVT Focus was faster.

I usually just ask to speak to the sales manager, or if it gets worse, the owner. That usually cuts through the bullshit rather fast.

Mista Bone
07-02-2008, 01:12 AM
two kinds of car salesman.

Honest ones or True BULLSHIT ARTISTS.

Atleast your a knowledgible person, had your pops with you as backup, didn't get screwed. Look at how many women or other not so smart get screwed over.

Mechanics are the same way, but sounds like your pops is one of the good guys as well.

I've walked in, sales guy meets me, give him the lot number of the car in question. he brings out the info, trys his sales pitch, I stop him. I bluntly state I know their price (on a new car) and simlpy ask them how much they need to make on the car to sell it today. Salespeople need to make their commision as well as the busniess to stay open.

Just ask Terry, the mustang expert :) Aka Beefcake :)

98stangv6
07-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Very true. I have went and looked at a car from the real Terry, not this made up phone call guy haha. The "real" Terry was extremely laid back and threw out absolutely no bullshit at all.

plated
07-02-2008, 08:12 AM
theres 3 machs for sale on state rt 125 headed into amelia,oh i'll see the name of the lot today and let ya know :bigthumb

facemelter71
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
My first year working for ford i test drove new cars for the dealer to make sure all was right.I was there for the 02-03 mustang and till a smidge into late 03.I saw all the new cars that hit the lot.Not one of them had the famed bullomatic trans this guy speaks of.:lol:I think i might call over there.

beefcake
07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
we just sold our 03 at auction yesterday, i can't believe we didn't move it on the lot in 60 days.

1 owner , 41k miles, guy was like 50 that traded it in :(

plated, you are talking about paradice, guy seems ok, but i looked at the blue one when he had it because it was turbo'd, took it to ken, compression cylinder 1, 90, #2, 125, ken said compression should be around 225, take it back

1 week later, a guy pulls in the lot, looking to get it dyno'ed, i just kept it to myself told him where MD was and said good luck

nskaats
07-02-2008, 09:41 AM
We're not all like that, some of us are just trying to make an honest living. If I had a Mach in stock I'd love to get you in it. I work up at McCluskey, we have a few Mustangs in stock right now but they're all 6 bangers.

Waffles
07-02-2008, 10:15 AM
What's your name? I wanna call this Jack guy and tell him I'm going to be paying him a visit to collect his $1000 gambling debt.... and the juice is running. :)

OrangeStang04
07-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow.... I saw this car parked at the 'toyota' dealership down there on the corner before you get one to 75N... I may have to stop down there in the Orange car later today to have a look at it :)

93cobra
07-02-2008, 12:37 PM
only car salesman that i trust so far are tom at hillsboro ford & ken vice at ken vice ford up a little NW of indy....

those 2 are the only guys who don't pull all the bs into a new sale....they make it like buying a gallon of milk at krogers....either you pull it out of the refrigerator & buy it at the best price available in the country or you leave it...no invoice bullshit...cashback talk....just here is our best price period...

maybe beef will prove to me ...he's worthy too...lol

beefcake
07-02-2008, 12:46 PM
only car salesman that i trust so far are tom at hillsboro ford & ken vice at ken vice ford up a little NW of indy....

those 2 are the only guys who don't pull all the bs into a new sale....they make it like buying a gallon of milk at krogers....either you pull it out of the refrigerator & buy it at the best price available in the country or you leave it...no invoice bullshit...cashback talk....just here is our best price period...

maybe beef will prove to me ...he's worthy too...lol

lol

get out here and look at this truck, she's purdy

wes 89 gt
07-02-2008, 01:20 PM
theres 3 machs for sale on state rt 125 headed into amelia,oh i'll see the name of the lot today and let ya know :bigthumb
hey the place I think your talking about is paradise motors.. It seems like they always have at least 2 Machs!!

djom1cincy
07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I've got a mach and love it. If your not dead set on a mach look at the car forsale on the forms here. Priced good.
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=388975#post388975

OrangeStang04
07-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Stopped and looked at it today. Not a bad looking car for the miles and price. The car needs a serious wet sanding job, it looks like someone whiped dirt and dust on the car and swrilled the Hell out of the clear coat. I talked to that Jack guy, it seems like he got his shit together and figured out a little bit about the car since the orginal poster talked to him about the car.. You could probably talk him down to $17K out the door if you play your points right, and that isn't too shabby for a 28K mile Mach 1

98stangv6
07-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I would love to have that Cobra, but I think my price limit is about 17k. He actually offered the mach to me for 17.5 out the door and I was seriously considering it (it was a pretty nice, low mileage, unmolested car) until I had to save some of my money to buy boots to walk through all of his bullshit and until he bet me $1000 and once he figured out he was wrong started being a dickhead.

beefcake
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I would love to have that Cobra, but I think my price limit is about 17k. He actually offered the mach to me for 17.5 out the door and I was seriously considering it (it was a pretty nice, low mileage, unmolested car) until I had to save some of my money to buy boots to walk through all of his bullshit and until he bet me $1000 and once he figured out he was wrong started being a dickhead.

mine that we sent to auction would have been $15,969 :(

DeckerEnt
07-02-2008, 06:34 PM
If you are looking for anything newer, look up Terry. Beef does business on here. Support your local Stangbangerz peeps.He supports this place too.
Keith

Walter
07-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Its the "Bullshit" edition.

67Terror
07-02-2008, 08:10 PM
mine that we sent to auction would have been $15,969 :(

If you happen to get another one in for around that price shoot me a PM, I'll be looking for one hopefully within the next month or so.

PaulFiveOh
07-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Its the "Bullshit" edition.

:lol::lol:

Nice lol!

BIGRED Z
07-03-2008, 12:22 AM
We're not all like that, some of us are just trying to make an honest living. If I had a Mach in stock I'd love to get you in it. I work up at McCluskey, we have a few Mustangs in stock right now but they're all 6 bangers.

That's because you've only been one for what, 10 minutes? LOL!!! And you are so totally a BS artist!

nskaats
07-03-2008, 12:27 PM
That's because you've only been one for what, 10 minutes? LOL!!! And you are so totally a BS artist!

Have you ever made a legit post? You can't call anyone a BS artist.

Mista Bone
07-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Pot, your kettle is calling you!

facemelter71
07-03-2008, 05:20 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

e5shea
07-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Apparently you did give him an honest chance to talk. Had you, you probably would have found out that it had a 110mpg, ethanol feed motor.

BIGRED Z
07-03-2008, 09:55 PM

He he, well they say it takes one to know one......:flipoff::lol::D:coo1:

Mista Bone
07-04-2008, 04:57 AM
is that why your married him?

:rimshot:

BIGRED Z
07-05-2008, 12:05 AM
is that why your married him?

:rimshot:

I was referring to Skaats drunk ass.:rolleyes::lol:

nskaats
07-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Yeah....drunk ass!! You gotta be drunk to think she'd marry a white guy like me!

Mista Bone
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
must be how she cornered Ron!