Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Don't Talk To The Police [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don't Talk To The Police

TZ250
06-27-2008, 01:22 AM
You've got to see these two videos. The second is on the right in the related video section. Officer Bruch is a bald guy with a red tie.

This video is 27 minutes long. The next one is 21 minutes long. It is time well spent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865

Black92LX
06-27-2008, 02:03 AM
he talks too fast.

denial
06-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Not only that, he's an idiot. Let's say his daughter is killed and he witnessed this..is he not gonna "talk to the police" just because he's an innocent bistandard lol.

may93
06-27-2008, 03:26 PM
I think his speech is inteneded for those that are guilty, and or being investigated for a crime. If your a witness thats telling the truth relating to what you saw then you would have nothing to worry about.

cobrajoe
06-27-2008, 04:31 PM
I say get a warrant while I get my lawyer. Listen/watch to the video of the cop he tells you they f'n screw you over. "I'll turn the tape recorder off knowing that ALL questioning rooms have mic's and it's being taped anyway, so me tell the perp that it's off the record is like a unicorn, it doesn't exist everything is on the record!"

PaulFiveOh
06-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Watched both of them.

Good stuff.

YouGotJunk
06-27-2008, 07:19 PM
I also watched both of them and completely understand what they're talking about. I find there advice very useful!! I also understand that if you are a possible suspect and if you dont comply "talk" to the police..the odds of you being taken in are alot more likely. Plus, the only thing bad about it is even if you are truley innocent, but decide your not going to be cooperative with the police "talk" that it's going to cost you ALOT of money with a lawyer just to prove your innocent..in which alot of people cant afford which makes them more vulnerable to just start talking.

denial
06-27-2008, 07:27 PM
2921.22 Failure to report a crime or knowledge of a death, or injury

This is under the revised code and u may be charged with a felony depending on the circumstance and most likely charged with a misdemeanor of the 4th degree, 3rd degree. or minor misdemeanor depending on what division it falls under.

Even though you may be innocent, it doesn't mean you can't just walk away from the police. Most of the time you wont be charged with anything, but that's the departments discretion.

Mustard
06-27-2008, 07:53 PM
The part about getting pulled over for speding is a good point as well. I have a friend that was stoped for doing 45 in a 35. Cop asked him if he knew how fast he was going he looked at the cop and said nope, you tell me. He ended up going to court and getting out of the ticket. Now I don't know if that would always work but it did for him