Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Great Customer Service experience [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service experience

Blackout
06-22-2008, 09:35 AM
I went to The Holiday Auto Theatre a couple of weeks ago and gave the cashier a $50, I wasn't paying any attention other trying to get parked in time for the movie to start, and later when checking my wallet, I realized I was missing $30. I just had $4 in my wallet. I next morning I called the owner they said they would check the tills and call me back and he did. He at first told me that the tills came out fine and that he would double check them later that day. After a couple of hours he calls me and said that he went through the 20's stack and found a $50 bill and that's not where there supposed to put them. Well he then tells me that he wants to send me free tickets to come back and wanted me to know that they were sorry for my loss of money. I told him that I appreciated him going back through his tills. Well a couple of days have passed and just Friday I got a check in the mail for $30 with a note that just said sorry for your loss of money and hope we come back to the drive-in. Now that's GREAT customer service! I recommend them to everyone who wants to enjoy a great family outing and fun. You can't beat great customer service.:bigthumb