Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
its been a while/ the foot [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : its been a while/ the foot

TangerinTorpedo
06-18-2008, 07:34 PM
the new Encyclopedia was printed today, and i came across this....

how to drag race properly and most effective:

answer: first, sell your chevy, they are junk. second, buy a mustang. third, contact the person known as the foot, he isnt listed in the book, but all you have to do is ask around, chances are, hes raced the person that u are asking, fourth, dont touch your car, let the foot guide you in his 10 step program on the proper ways to drag race. with 4 easy payments of $89.95, you will be well on your way to learning the importance of your 60 foot time, proper tuning, and how to "fish hook" your competition. in this program you will also learn........

wait scratch this, hold it.....

ill save you some money....

there is no program....

there is no science to it.

it cant be taught....

cause you wouldnt understand anyways....

JUST TELL THAT MOTHER FUCKER TO DRIVE!
wether u have a 14 second car or a 7 second car, it doesnt matter..

thats how u drag race properly.

example:

2007 mustang gt
13.58 @ 105 mph
dumbass me (rod stewart) driving

2007 mustang gt
13.31 at 107.00
"the foot" tuning and driving

these are real numbers, so to all the haters on the foot.------>:flipoff: fuck yourself

now on to the real reason im posting this.

Jimmy has been a friend of mine going on 4 years now.
He has always been there for me, even though here lately i havent been there for him.

yeh i may not be cut out for street racing, and i have been defeated, and even had my ass sucker punched over dumb shit. some look down on me for not fighting back, but that is within me on why i didnt. im gonna say this. 99 percent of you on this board that was up there that night, talked so much trash about me and said so much hateful shit towards me and people wonder why i never came back around. people wonder why i didnt fight back, well here it is, a full year later.

the deal was, i was to drive my car. story is, i didnt drive, the foot drove. so in a sense i fucked blake over. it was for money. i felt inside that i was wrong. even though i knew my car would outrun his no matter what. the foot and i know the true numbers of the orange mustang, and believe me, he didnt have a chance, he was beat before we left the lot. but truth is, why fight back, when u did someone wrong? ive had my ass beat, and ive also won my fair share in my time. but yeh blake shouldnt have sucker punched me, but he was pissed, i fucked him, so i took a few good licks, and that was that. im a man of charachter and i know right from wrong. so if u wanna look down on me, fuck yourself.

so my point of this thread, im apologizing to everyone on this board that knew blake, that was there, and letting u all know i felt i was wrong. im sorry.

however, out of everyone that night, 3 people stood beside me and continued to be my friend. ryan, higgins, jayson, and the foot. i hardly speak to anyone anymore. ive moved on to doing what i truly love to do, and that is my music. thats what im cut out to do. there isnt any fun in street racing. it went downhill years ago. but again, to everyone, im sorry.
as for the car:

it didnt get reposessed like everyone said.

i still have it, it still runs like shit, and still runs low 13's

anyways. everyone.....take care....

shaun

black90lx
06-18-2008, 10:09 PM
I see how it is buddy, I was there for you and never talked shit about you. Well get ahold of me some time.

Sharad
06-18-2008, 10:36 PM
well, that's a pretty stand up thing to do to come in here and say all of that.

92BlackStang
06-18-2008, 10:55 PM
I dont think it would of been that big of a deal if it wasnt for money, He knew your car was faster or just as fast but he thought he could out drive you then jimmy drove which we all know he knows what he's doin.. but yeah dont sweat it come on out and hang out sometime...

TangerinTorpedo
06-19-2008, 12:38 AM
sorry pinky, u were there man.... thanks so much.

WHYTRY
06-19-2008, 07:08 PM
:screwy: i dunno i miss the good old days of having fun.

black90lx
06-19-2008, 10:58 PM
sorry pinky, u were there man.... thanks so much.

yup yup, you know i wouldnt turn my back on you....... :bigthumb :AR15:

boostforever
06-19-2008, 11:53 PM
damn shaun you left me out too......

92BlackStang
06-20-2008, 12:10 AM
If he wouldnt of done what he did it would of never happened.. Blake said , I talked to him earlier today. The slick move on changin drivers almost worked, Blake said he had no idea he couldnt tell who was drivin because of the window tint, But after he found out he wanted his money back because the bet was that they both drive their own car. Shaun acted like he didnt want to pay up , so it went down hill from there.

I really dont know why you dont just drop it forget about it and just come out and have fun. Just cant screw someone on a money race that aint cool. If it was for fun it would of been a totally different outcome. Carry on~

mustangoutlaw
06-20-2008, 07:30 AM
amen on tell that mf'er to drive... as far as that race is concerned that's water under the bridge brother... it was not a big deal till after the race and all was settled in the end and u owned up and made it right... turn the page...
and thanks 4 the words.. lol

YouGotJunk
06-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Blah Blah Blah!!

Now since "most" of the story is out and you just want to come clear on everything...What's the deal with noone seeing you in the car during the trip down to 73...during the race...and then about half way back when someone seen your head pop out from underneathe the steering wheel? I mean if that was just making it right with Jimmy for winning you 50 that's cool and all...but...how did you feel when you had to give the 50 back???

LMAO!! Just messing with ya Shawn...everything is in the past now..get your car out and come uptown and hang out!:cool1:

TangerinTorpedo
06-20-2008, 01:38 PM
oh shoulda known i wouldnt get away with posting without a blowjob comment from your ass. hey. tell u what, hop in and u and i will go take a trip down 73 lol. miss ya dude. ill be out one of these days. take care man

TangerinTorpedo
06-20-2008, 01:44 PM
92blackstang,

just clearing the air and giving everyone an apology. i thought that was the right thing to do. it is dropped. just wanted to let everyone know its all good and that i was sorry. good to hear from u as well. ill see u soon

shaun

TangerinTorpedo
06-20-2008, 01:57 PM
and to the foot....

u are welcome. remember....3 different levels of shifting....

bad ass...more bad ass...and even more bad ass...

haha.

and to you jayson....

it all can be fun again....just like i did....put it all behind u and start over...

and if there was any wrong doings.... look... im not gonna post anymore... u all were my family and truthfully speaking...i miss that family... and i know u do too. but for the sake of everyone and this board...lets just keep it friendly....call me...id like to talk to u about this. theres a lot of people that have gotten hurt. and it never should have went there.

i gotta say this though.....

we were one crazy ass family.... in my whole life i never imagined id try to fuck my girlfriend if front of all of u on lylburn hahahahahah, and remember the cat u put in jimmys hotel room lol.... the 3 wheeled rides....come on dude....lol. u miss it bro... call me.

WHYTRY
06-20-2008, 06:38 PM
lmao the wheelie popin xplorer. cum cakes anyone? hahaha

YouGotJunk
06-21-2008, 01:03 AM
LMAO!! This thread went from me thinking.."WTF brought all this on" to thinking.."Man you guys are some crazy mofos" and I could've done without all those stories, lol. Shaun no matter what...i'll always be around to give ya hell...Get your car out and come hang out here soon!

TangerinTorpedo
06-21-2008, 11:13 AM
haha yeh we are crazy and we just arent "right" lol. ill see u soon buddy.