Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Camping over 4th of July weekend.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Camping over 4th of July weekend....

PONYGRL
06-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere decent to camp over the 4th of July weekend. We’re probably only going to stay 2 or 3 nights and won’t get there until Friday the 4th, or maybe even Saturday the 5th.

It’s just me and my boyfriend going. And our puppy. We want to go somewhere no farther than 3 or 4 hours away in OH, IN or down in KY. Someone suggested Hickory Hills Lake, in Ohio (here is a link: http://www.ohiocamper.com/hickoryhill.htm ). I “think” it is on Laramie Lake but not really positive. We are taking the truck and popup camper and just want to go relax for the weekend…. Swim, hang out, maybe rent a boat, play some cornhole, grill… the usual.

I’m sure it’s going to be a busy weekend at all the campgrounds and lakes, and I’d rather not go somewhere extremely popular where it’s guaranteed to be packed…..

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas at all, I’d love to hear them! I want to try to figure it out for sure by the weekend so that we can book a campsite.

Thanks much!

mustangboy
06-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Good luck finding a spot most campgrounds book up pretty fast for the holidays.

RIXXX93GT
06-18-2008, 08:19 PM
July 4th weekend, nice place, not crowded.....good luck. Do you need hook ups for the camper? Ceasars Creek is nice but will be crowded, Houston Woods also. Natural Bridge in Kentucky is also beautiful.