Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
TW: 87 Musang lx *turbo*...FS/FT [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TW: 87 Musang lx *turbo*...FS/FT

YouGotJunk
06-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Well after long consideration..I'm thinking about either selling or trading my mustang off. I just need something a little more practical that I can drive back and forth to work or to wherever else I need/want to go. Even though it hasn't been together long and hasn't had many passes on it...I'm just getting burned out and tired of it. Seems like everytime I get a little money it's like I automatically want to put it into this thing and nothing else. I'll try to describe it the best that I can...but I think pretty much everyone around here pretty much already knows the car.

1987 Mustang lx

Engine wise:
Stock shortblock as far as I know..It does have the factory forged pistons but other than that I do believe it's stock other than having a b-cam installed.
Edelbrock Performer RPM heads fresh from the machine shop.
Victor 5.0 upper/lower intake
75mm throttle body with EGR delete
60lb injectors
stock fuel rails
255 forced induction intank pump
Msd 6al Box with Msd 3-step. Module 1 (high end rev limiter set at 6000) and Module 2 (3200) is wired to a button that activates it and the Transbrake together.
no accesorries: No heat, no A/C, no powersteering

Custom built single turbo kit. The setup is pretty simple..aftermarket shorty headers flipped..2 1/2inch crossover up to a New (maybe 50miles on it) Master Power t70 with a .96 exhaust housing. It has a new 38mm wastegate along with a new 50mm BOV. It also has a really nice Procharger intercooler mounted underneath the car. It has 3inch tubing going from the intercooler all the way to the throttle body. It has a like new Pro-m Univer blowthru mass air meter calibrated for the 60lb injectors.

All tuning was done using a SCT 4 pos. flip chip tuned by Cincy speed.
The car is tuned right at 550rwhp/540rwtq. This is made with only 20* of timing and it's making right around 15lbs of boost. This was on 115 octane turbo blue, but I was told that I could probably make the same power or close on pump gas if I really wanted to. I just wanted to be as safe as possible.

Drivetrain: Almost new Redneck Performance fully built C4.
Pro-tree Transbrake valve body
Full manual shift
Reverse shift pattern (P-R-N-1-2-3)
Rollerized gearset
Hardened input shaft
Reinforced forward drum
Billet servo
Deep pan
High performance frictions
Rated to 800 HP
Brand new tranny cooler w/fan. It has all AN lines and fittings going to and from the cooler.
Also has a custom built 3500 converter that was built for this car and motor combo.
It also has a brand new B&M pro composite ratchet shifter w/cover. This is the nicest and easiest shifters I've seen.

Suspension: Stock

Rear end: stock with a 3.27 gear.

Wheels: Weld draglites..15x3.5 on the front with newer 165r15 radials on the front along with 15x8s on the rear with 28x9 MT Et Drags on the back (probably around 60%)

The interior is pretty much gutted other than front seats and so on. The car has no back seat and all the padding and carpet removed. I also just installed all new Cyberdyne guages and pod along the a-pillar with: water temp, Tranny temp, and oil pressure. It has an autometer 5in monster tach w/shiftlight also. Car does have a cd player and two 6x9 speakers mounted in the back. The battery has also been relocated to the back of the car..also installed a new On/Off switch where your license plate bolts up.

Exterior: Car does have fresh paint. Hot Hues *Razzling Red*
New Cobra R hood with pins
Older Sayleen wing but not in the best of shape.
I have had plenty of compliments on the car and everyone seems to love the color choice.
Tinted headlights/tail lights

The car to date has been to the track 2 times. I personally have made 3 passes at the track. I wasn't able to get a real good 60ft cause I just wasn't used to leaving in something that left that hard..but anyways. I went a 10.75 at 130mph with a 1.82 60ft time. I put Craig in the car and he was able to go a 1.58 60ft and the car went a 10.44 at 116mph..blowing a hose off at 1000ft and coasting through. We did fix the hose and haven't had a problem with it coming off since. The last time we took it to the track it was 100degrees outside with about 100% humidity and the track wasn't hooking worth a crap. It went a high 1.6 60ft time and went a 10.52 at 132mph. I know the car has alot more in it...but we just couldn't get the track to hold it and make a nice clean pass in it. I believe this car will go some really low 10's and possibly high 9's with a good 60ft and a clean pass with the right air.

I have drove the car quite a bit around town and haven't had one single issue out of it and it drives like a stock mustang. Idles perfect and couldn't ask for anything better.

Let me know if ya have any questions or anything else you want to know about the car..I'm not real sure what it's worth so i'm open to offers/trades.

Only serious offers and posts please!!

93hulk
06-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Dont do it you will regret it! Just think about the money and work that you and your buddys have out into it. You have fought tooth and nail to get your car to this point. Enjoy it, detune it for pump gas so you can drive it more. Just take your time and think things through. Trust me you know I regret selling the HULK every day. So dont sell it buddy.:( Plus i want to get some when my junk rolls out LOL!

BUHBYY
06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Mark I am sure for the right number you can re acquire the Hulk

93 coupe
06-15-2008, 08:12 AM
:D:D:D:D:D

Goober
06-15-2008, 09:52 PM
What are you looking to get out of it (ballpark)?