Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Top 100 site for WOMEN Mustang lovers! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 site for WOMEN Mustang lovers!

NaomiDstangLvr
06-14-2008, 11:29 AM
I was bored and just surfing the net, looking at the the top sites of Mustang enthusiasts. I found this site for other women Mustang owners and enthusiasts. So I thought I'd post the site here...

http://www.mustangwomen.com/

I love this that she posted on the site...."We were leaving the show, I was driving my car out of the Lowe's Motor Speedway with the windows down and I heard someone yell out "LOOK, there is a NEW Mustang!" then when I passed he yelled "Oh my, there's a chick driving it!" Right then, I knew that women who own and drive Mustangs don't really get the credit they deserve.".......Its such a thing when there's a muscle car on the street then you see its a girl driving, I guess they automatically think its a guys car, lol!

MrsAPE
06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
I've heard..'Holy shit..that girl just wiped your ass!!' Years ago. And it wasn't a mustang. But I still killed him!

MrsAPE
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
I just joined. Just what I needed..another site to follow but it looks really cool.

NaomiDstangLvr
06-15-2008, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I tried joining, my password/user name isn't working. Guess I'll email them, lol!

MrsAPE
06-15-2008, 07:59 AM
When I got the email to go to the link to finish up my registration it couldnt find the page. But on the new members I saw your name. Kinda strange but I guess I'll email them too.

REDHOTGTGIRL
06-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I haven't seen that one before, maybe I should check it out. But I'm not really a mustang owner anymore. I love what she said though, it is so true!! There's also another site for women... www.stangette.com I'm a member there, but I haven't been on the site in a long time. I can't keep up with a bunch of sites. LOL

NaomiDstangLvr
06-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks, I'll have to check that site out!