Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
edgewater crash from last sat [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : edgewater crash from last sat

JASON408
06-05-2008, 06:32 PM
this was the crash from last sat night at edgewater . got to love the starter running circles not knowing what to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpDCkn9AYTI

PaulFiveOh
06-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Was everything ok?
Any pictures of the aftermath?

JASON408
06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
I heard the driver of the s10 (cant remeber hisname ) was bruzed up but ok and the driver of the vette had a few boken bones but was ok other than that . And both cars are pretty bad

craigels
06-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Ever heard of the ZOOM feature???

Craig

Black Horse
06-05-2008, 10:01 PM
I watched a rail get sideways and roll at the OSM/UMTR event at National Trails earlier this year....the emergency crew was on its way to the crash before the other car had cleared the rack. This was a basic Saturday night bracket/UMTR/OSM event and they acted like it was the NHRA Finals.

Edgewater and Tri-State have a lot to learn.

craigels
06-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I watched a rail get sideways and roll at the OSM/UMTR event at National Trails earlier this year....the emergency crew was on its way to the crash before the other car had cleared the rack. This was a basic Saturday night bracket/UMTR/OSM event and they acted like it was the NHRA Finals.

National Trail is good with that stuff... probably comes from being owned by the NHRA for some time (not sure if they still are). Edgewater and Tristate lack in certain areas and we all know what those areas are.

Anybody notice the lack of spectators? Definately wasn't a UMTR event!

Craig

ibstrokin
06-05-2008, 10:58 PM
That sucks, Performance Clinic is located near Kil Kare.

PonymanfiveO
06-05-2008, 11:08 PM

no doubt.

I herd they couldnt get the ambulance started at Tristate after an accident a while back. :lol:

Maximus
06-05-2008, 11:10 PM
no doubt.

I herd they couldnt get the ambulance started at Tristate after an accident a while back. :lol:

I would rather ride in your old Dodge than E2Os "ambulance":bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
06-05-2008, 11:44 PM
damn straight...my "old Dodge" is a bad mother. :D

I could get you to the Hospital pretty quick too. ;)

Rustanggt98
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
note to self.....while at E2O, do not stuff it in to the wall... :bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
06-05-2008, 11:54 PM
note to self.....while at E2O, do not stuff it in to the wall... :bigthumb

and dont hit the deer. :lol:

:bigthumb

Rustanggt98
06-05-2008, 11:59 PM
and dont hit the deer. :lol:

:bigthumb

need to pay one of those fine local citizens down there a case of Bud to take care of possible varmints running onto the track :AR15::drunk:

PonymanfiveO
06-06-2008, 12:23 AM
who knew drag racing could be such a dangerous sport.

dont worry bro, if you muff up real bad I'll take you to the ER in the "old dodge"

:lol:

ruinms
06-06-2008, 02:41 AM
ntr is still nhra. the tracks not the best but the saftey crew is lol. did the vett come across the lane and hit the s10?

JASON408
06-06-2008, 06:35 AM
ya the vette got loose hit his wall then hit the s 10

BUHBYY
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
damn straight...my "old Dodge" is a bad mother. :D

I could get you to the Hospital pretty quick too. ;)

you would have to stop at the golden arches first I dont know what it is about that ole dodge makes me want some French Fries :rolleyes:

Greg Seibert
06-06-2008, 12:58 PM
You know, being an old timer now;), I'm seeing more 180s and 360s at the strip than I ever remembered. It must have to do with chassis setup, everything tweaked to the limit etc, but once you lose it in a straight line, you're in big trouble.
Anyone else notice this?

mustang8998
06-06-2008, 06:26 PM
You know, being an old timer now;), I'm seeing more 180s and 360s at the strip than I ever remembered. It must have to do with chassis setup, everything tweaked to the limit etc, but once you lose it in a straight line, you're in big trouble.
Anyone else notice this?

Way more horsepower and the chassis is a lot better, but if something breaks, look out!

I have noticed a lot of fast cars, at E20, get lose on the concrete patch. That was just replaced a few years back. I don't know what happened, in this case, but they could use a "little help" in the safety department.

Rob
06-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Jeremy and Bruce Carter work on that truck, it belongs to a guy named DJ. Basically the guy in the Vette was #2 quailfier running against Dj which was #4 qualifier. They were in round 2 of QUALIFYING when the vette started to wiggle about 400ft out and the guy stayed in it for what ever reason and lost it. They said he was still at full throttle when he hit the wall.:screwy:

69Cobra
06-12-2008, 09:09 AM
I would have to kill somebody over stupid shit like that. If your not F'ing John Force your not F'ing John Force get out of it and save it for any other day.

2Kblacksleeper
06-13-2008, 08:29 PM
I dont mean to ask a stupid question, but say that happens to you. Would the person that hit you be liable for any damages like fixing your car or are you pretty much on your own?

Thanks,

John

barkey
06-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Your on your own

thecollector
06-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Read carefully the waiver you sign when you enter a dragstrip. Oh yeah, you can't get car insurance to cover a vehicle during "exhibition" or "competition" driving either. You gotta play to play. To bad for them they both paid a bunch.

PHAT69AMX
06-16-2008, 04:12 PM
That's the Greatest thing with so-called "Insurance", when one is most likely to need it, it doesn't NOT apply. I want a bussiness where thousands of people send me money for nuthin' every week or month "just in case" somethin' happens and when sumthin' does happen I have all these ways of saying "oh, sorry, that's not covered, and besides, even if it was, there's a "deductable, oh and "depreciated value", and more "excuses".
Talk about Easy Money.
Those sure are exspensive little envelopes and pieces of paper they send me every month for cryin' out loud.
Sorry for the rant.