Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Kimbo Slice [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice

djom1cincy
06-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Did you see Kimbo Slice destroy James Thompson ear in the third round sat night. His ear pops like a big zit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2EaMr5F_o0

fast88gt
06-02-2008, 05:08 PM
yeah nasty nasty looks like a cauli flower

rpppaprp
06-02-2008, 05:57 PM
I saw Kimbo get lucky as hell. The way I saw it, if he didn't land that lucky punch, his ass was losing. He couldn't even breathe at the end of the fight. He is a helluva swinger though. I would rather have seen him land a rock solid punch. Thompson would still be sleeping if he had. If he can improve his cardiovascular workouts, he will be a major force to be reckoned with.

Mike
06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Kimbo is a street thug with devoloping talent. Thankfully for him, EliteXC is handing him failures left and right, so his padded record will help there 2nd, or even 3rd rate company prosper temporarily.

Walter
06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
The Lawler, Carano and Kimbo fight were all stopped prematurely IMO.

graysonracin
06-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I think kimbo would get his A$$ handed to him in the UFC, good fighter but there are alot better mma fighters than him, i think they should put him in the octagon with the Iceman Chuck Lydell, that would show kimbo slice how far he has to go.

brncoupe5.0
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
I think Kimbo was lucky,that nasty ear saved his ass from being beat.

Mike
06-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I think kimbo would get his A$$ handed to him in the UFC, good fighter but there are alot better mma fighters than him, i think they should put him in the octagon with the Iceman Chuck Lydell, that would show kimbo slice how far he has to go.

There are 155lb fighters in the UFC that would beat Kimbo.

He is absolute garbage, and that was shown on Saturday.

Rustanggt98
06-02-2008, 10:54 PM

kaitlyn young was given a gift by having that fight stopped early. ;)

Mike
06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll agree with that. She got FUCKED UP.

e5shea
06-02-2008, 11:08 PM
That fight was stopped too early. MMA and octagon fights should go to unconsciousness....bottomline.

88ssp
06-02-2008, 11:10 PM
+10000

Gina Carano is a force to be reckoned with. Hell, by the end of the fight, it barely looked like she got touched.

May sound sexist, but she is freaking hawt.

Mike
06-02-2008, 11:12 PM
+10000

Gina Carano is a force to be reckoned with. Hell, by the end of the fight, it barely looked like she got touched.

May sound sexist, but she is freaking hawt.

Sexist? She is fucking hot.

Rustanggt98
06-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Sexist? She is fucking hot.

she could go rubber guard on me, anytime... :cool1:

88ssp
06-02-2008, 11:20 PM
She is smoking, but she is a helluva Muay Thai fighter, too. Just wanted to giver her credit for that. She is a great fighter who just happens to be super sexy.

Walter
06-02-2008, 11:43 PM

He is absolute garbage, and that was shown on Saturday.

Wow bold statement, we will never find out tho. Alot of people dont like Kimbo which is fine. He is a big powerful dude that likes to punch people in the face which I like watching. After ten fights or so he may prove to be a decent MMA fighter.

UFC's heavyweight division is poop right now. Noguera should beat Kimbo, but Nog has proven lately he has a weak chin.

She was gettin whooped up on, but that was a shitty stoppage. All she had was a big mouse under her eye, wasnt even bleeding and the ref called it. WEAK.

Rustanggt98
06-02-2008, 11:53 PM
She was gettin whooped up on, but that was a shitty stoppage. All she had was a big mouse under her eye, wasnt even bleeding and the ref called it. WEAK.

ageed, i would have loved to see Gina actually score a good KO a minute thirty into the 3rd ;)

Black92LX
06-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I am not a big fan of all these fight competitions and really can't stand to watch them.

I personally take Krav Maga but use it as a work out and to have the hand to hand combat experience for when I actually need to use it.
But as a sport not really a fan of it. But to each his own.

Mike
06-03-2008, 01:44 AM
UFC's heavyweight division is poop right now. Noguera should beat Kimbo, but Nog has proven lately he has a weak chin.

I'm saying this as someone who was and still is, intrigued by Kimbo. He's being trained by Bas, and he's a badass. BUT;

This is a completely serious question. Did you watch Kimbos fight Saturday? They put him in against someone who has lost 7 of his last 9 fights, to no names, six of those losses came via knockout. THIS GUY, took 2.5 rounds of strikes by Kimbo. Also, Thompson hasn't won a fight due to ground games since 2004. In the heavywieght division, he was the fighter they saw as the next spectacular knockout for Kimbo. THAT guy, spent the first two rounds making Kimbo his bitch.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=6721

Here is the UFC roster of heavywieghts. Tell me who is worse than James Thompson.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.AllFighters&did=1&LName=

Toss him up against Lesnar, then we'll see what a strong heavyweight WITH talent, does to Kimbo. Difference is, the UFC won't pad the fighters.

::rant over::

92StangMan
06-03-2008, 05:25 AM
"UFC's heavyweight division is poop right now. Noguera should beat Kimbo, but Nog has proven lately he has a weak chin."

I am a Kimbo fan and wish him the best in MMA but this statement is just ridiculous. There is no way Kimbo would make it out in the first round with Nog. If he couldn't stop Thompson's take down, Nog would make him look retarded in about 10 seconds.

abush1971
06-03-2008, 07:50 AM

The fight was stopped a little to soon, but another 10 seconds and Thompson=KO

fast88gt
06-03-2008, 12:03 PM

He is absolute garbage, and that was shown on Saturday. id like to see that one. Kimbo is a beast

Waffles
06-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Kimbo is an idiot. I hate him.