Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
looking for video [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : looking for video

boosted 98
05-30-2008, 05:25 PM
did anyone get a video of my white dodge at kilkare last night? i would like to see what it looked like.

89notch
05-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Give us some details on the dodge. What Mods Extended cab? 4x4? I'm new to the diesel stuff and was wondering what you have done for as fast as you went. Have you ever had it on the dyno?

boosted 98
05-31-2008, 12:10 PM
it started out as a 95 auto single wheel and now has a 05 six speed with the 05 axles and it is a duelly. i just rebuilt the motor,new rings,bearings,gaskets. i put merine pistons in it and a sheid cam,fire ringed the head and block, i took about .005 off the block and .015 off the head just to make them flat again. fully ported the head and put big valve spirings, had the valves resest in the head to lower the compression back down. it has laser cut delivery valves 370 injectors, ats manifold with a small twin set up, a hx 35 with a ht3b and it make about 60lbs. it has a interprise duel disk clutch, and i am spraying it's balls off. i dont know what shot it is, but i tried a 100 shot and i couldnt tell anything so i took the jet out and spray it as a open line and it seems to work just fine. as long as it keeps smoking its not lean. it ran a 14.50 at 95 on motor and 13.80 at 101 on spray, i plan on taking it down to cincy speed to get it dynoed, i have a couple different set ups i want to try, i have a lot of go fast cummins parts if anyone needs any.

Katmandu
06-02-2008, 07:27 AM
i have a couple different set ups i want to try, i have a lot of go fast cummins parts if anyone needs any.Damn Son! You got some CASH $$$ laid out on that sombich! :eek:

PM your parts you have For Sale.

Take it up to Mike @ Dayton Performance. He's got a Dyno there.

I had my Dodge Turbo-Diesel on it about a month ago. My 98 laid down 384HP/891lbs TQ ! That was before I turned up the pump some! Probably throw down around 400HP and close to a 1000lbs of Torque now! It holds the TQ record (right now) on Mike's dyno.

With the mods yours has you'd smoke mine no doubt!! Mine is a daily commuter that gets around 20MPG Highway.

Here's my Sig from one of the Cummins forums...

98 12 Valve, loaded SLT, QC, Short Bed, 4x4, 5 Speed, Leather, #10 TST Torque Plate, 3K GSK, BHAF, Timing 16.5*, MRBP, Turbo Silencer Gone, KDP Killed, '03' Track Bar, DSS bar, 3.54 gears, 285/70 Revos.

Given the options mine has, it is one's of the rarest 12-Valvers out there.

http://katmanduonline.net/pics/98_Ram/