Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Tree Service [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tree Service

cobra_SVT_Girl
05-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Is there anyone on the board that can cut down some trees?

We have a suspicious tree next to our house that needs to come down and our neighbor is interested in having a few taken down too.

Thanks!!!

Daney

cobrajoe
05-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Blue Ox Tree Service (Cody Kitts)
513-831-TREE(8733)

He took down three for me and dead wooded several others and was very reasonable on price.

You guys have a fire place? I had them just drop the ones that came down and I cut them up. Saved me a little money.

fast88gt
05-26-2008, 01:59 PM
I can drop some tree's .. pm me a number

MsBlkramair
05-26-2008, 02:25 PM
suspicious how? do you feel it watching you from the windows? or do the branches sway in the direction you are walking maybe? i have never known a tree to be suspicious.....this is mind boggling to me right now. lol

cobra_SVT_Girl
05-27-2008, 11:56 AM
suspicious how? do you feel it watching you from the windows? or do the branches sway in the direction you are walking maybe? i have never known a tree to be suspicious.....this is mind boggling to me right now. lol

You are just quite the comedian! :lol: Now stop hijackin' my thread! Don't you have some dead people to tend to?

Kelly Pelrine
05-27-2008, 12:32 PM
I need some trees on my property, feel free to bring em here :lol:

MsBlkramair
05-27-2008, 08:59 PM
You are just quite the comedian! :lol: Now stop hijackin' my thread! Don't you have some dead people to tend to?

haha tooshay! (sp?)