Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
People are Full of S**T when it comes to... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : People are Full of S**T when it comes to...

Katmandu
05-26-2008, 03:20 AM
....Buying stuff out of On-Line Classified Ads. :mad:

I know it comes with the territory of selling stuff On-Line, but just needing to VENT !!!!! :rolleyes:

Sellers, How many times have you heard (from potential buyers), I really want it!! I'll be right there! ??

And then the a-holes NEVER bother call or show up. :rolleyes:

mrstang-gt-46
05-26-2008, 08:23 AM
this is what you cope with when you deal wth kids

Blackout
05-26-2008, 08:31 AM
:agree:

Black Horse
05-26-2008, 08:49 AM
I always ask for their cell phone number and tell them "so I can call them if I have an emergency so you don't waste your trip".

Most folks give you their number, and they show up!

DeckerEnt
05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I don't know what is going through some people's minds. It would be like someone calling me and setting up a job, and then I don't show up. I wouldn't even think about standing up someone. I would be out of busines real quick if I did that.
Keith

Katmandu
05-26-2008, 10:40 AM
I don't know what is going through some people's minds. It would be like someone calling me and setting up a job, and then I don't show up. I wouldn't even think about standing up someone. I would be out of busines real quick if I did that.
KeithMan I know it!! Maybe we're just a bunch of old dude's or something ???

I was raised... Your WORD IS your WORD and you stand by your commitments PERIOD. You don't dick people around. PERIOD!

I know our Society is unraveling, but the pace of decline is shocking to me!

Mista Bone
05-26-2008, 03:58 PM
If everyone that has told me that they were sending me their tranny for work, I'd be swamped, but also have about $5k in the bank.

I never believe them until they send me a tracking number.....or I have a random tranny show up on the doorstep then I have to play 20 questions to find out who it belongs too.

BIGRED Z
05-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Caller ID is good for this, but I always ask for an alternate number so I can call them if someone else wants to come look at it sooner. (Whatever I am selling on Craiglist or E bay)

I always tell them whoever shows up with cash in hand first gets it, unless they paypal me a non-refundable deposit to hold.

bestracing
05-27-2008, 03:56 PM
I always tell them whoever shows up with cash in hand first gets it, unless they paypal me a non-refundable deposit to hold.
The best way to do business :bigthumb