Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Beauty Day out There [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Day out There

R825OH
05-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Man (and woman) It sure is a beauty day out there. Since the car is still in pieces I'm gonna go ride 100 miles on my bicycle. Maybe work off some of this lager:lol::lol: Everyone enjoy themselves today and be safe out there..Remember Share the Road. Us bikers pay taxes too!!

R825OH
05-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Well just 80 miles today, phenomenal outside; really just a glad to be alive kinda day.

CAPRISTANG
05-25-2008, 10:18 PM
You need youre back LOL

Greg Seibert
05-25-2008, 10:20 PM
It sure was nice for a ride out there todey.
Do ever you ride on any of the bike trails out there, or just the roadways?

R825OH
05-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Both I rode from my house in Price Hill to Bright In. out around Shawnee Run and Back. Yestereday Jen and I did 40 on the litttle Miami trail.

DeckerEnt
05-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Me and the kids went to the farm today. My 5 year old little boy fired his first real rifle today. He loved it. It was a youth model Chipmonk .22 and he didn't hit a darn thing but had fun anyway. It was a beautiful day.
The best part was Erik telling Mom he shot a gun today. The look of horror on my wife's face was priceless.
Keith

MrsAPE
05-26-2008, 07:53 AM
The best part was Erik telling Mom he shot a gun today. The look of horror on my wife's face was priceless.
:lol:

Alan and I were outside all day. Either doing yard work and sprucing it up around here or just sitting on the patio talking. Was a very nice day.

My legs hurt just reading how far you've biked Bill!! But then, it's been so long since I've been on one.