Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Family Doctor? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Family Doctor?

Holly
05-20-2008, 11:38 AM
I am searching for a family doctor, preferably around the Beechmont/Amelia/Anderson area that is taking new patients. My doctor (Severyn) closed up his office at the beginning of the month. I got about 2 week's notice. :rolleyes: I had been going there for over 10 years.

I get strep quite often, and need a doctor close by that can get me in THAT day. I tried a new one yesterday (Anderson Primary Care) but I didn't click with the doctor, she had a know-it-all attitude, and knows nothing about me (they haven't sent my records over yet). I honestly don't want to go back there.

If you go to someone on Beechmont, let me know who it is so I can look into getting set up with them.

Thanks for your help.

'92Stang
05-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I go down the hill to New Richmond family practice. My Doctor is Dr. Koo. If I'm not able to get in, they usually have Doc Holiday (it's for real..lol), or one of their other Dr.'s see me. I think they accept pretty much all insurances. I've changed insurances 3 times, and they never had a problem. It's close by too:bigthumb

Holly
05-20-2008, 12:10 PM
I go down the hill to New Richmond family practice. My Doctor is Dr. Koo. If I'm not able to get in, they usually have Doc Holiday (it's for real..lol), or one of their other Dr.'s see me. I think they accept pretty much all insurances. I've changed insurances 3 times, and they never had a problem. It's close by too:bigthumb

I called them this morning, it took them 2 minutes to answer the phone, then I got some lady who was about as friendly as a rattlesnake. I asked if any doctors down there were accepting new patients, and she said, "yes, but they can't see you until the end of July, early August". WTF? I asked her what I am supposed to do if I get strep between now and then, she said "go to Urgent Care" :flipoff: No thanks bitch, that's why I want a family doctor, one I can rely on.

04 Venom
05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
My wife started going to Dr. Robert Osborne at the Mercy Anderson Medical Building (232-3500) and raved about the time he took to speak to her during the office visits, so I switched to him as well. Very satisfied.

Katmandu
05-20-2008, 12:15 PM
I called them this morning, it took them 2 minutes to answer the phone, then I got some lady who was about as friendly as a rattlesnake. I asked if any doctors down there were accepting new patients, and she said, "yes, but they can't see you until the end of July, early August". WTF? I asked her what I am supposed to do if I get strep between now and then, she said "go to Urgent Care" :flipoff: No thanks bitch, that's why I want a family doctor, one I can rely on.Those receptionists in Doctor's offices are unbelievably RUDE!! No people skills what-so-ever. :rolleyes:

Holly
05-20-2008, 12:24 PM
My wife started going to Dr. Robert Osborne at the Mercy Anderson Medical Building (232-3500) and raved about the time he took to speak to her during the office visits, so I switched to him as well. Very satisfied.

Thanks, I will give them a call.

mach_u
05-20-2008, 12:31 PM
BobT and I both go to Dr. McCoy in Anderson. He is REALLY good but usually is pretty darn busy. Give him a call though: 232-4400

Holly
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM

Uhhhhh.... I just called to see if any doctor in that practice was accepting new patients, and to make an appointment, they were very nice, but then they wanted to know who referred me and I sat there with my jaw open, I could not remember your name and they didn't know you by 04 Venom. :lol:

PaulFiveOh
05-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Holly,

Brian Peerless is by the far the best GP in the city.

His practice accepts all kinds of insurance, and is very prompt about appointments.

513-891-5532 is their number. If you do move forward, tell them current paeitent Paul Loveless referred you. :)

Holly
05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Holly,

Brian Peerless is by the far the best GP in the city.

His practice accepts all kinds of insurance, and is very prompt about appointments.

513-891-5532 is their number. If you do move forward, tell them current paeitent Paul Loveless referred you. :)

Where is he located at? That's a big thing for me, I live in New Richmond, work downtown, and am not willing to drive to Kenwood, Blue Ash, or Tri-County for a doctor appointment, especially if I am sick. My mom is trying to get me to go to her doc, but he's in Loveland, even that's a haul for me.

PaulFiveOh
05-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Ah, you nailed it. He is in Blue Ash.

My momma is a doctor, I will ask her for a reputable referal on the "South" East side