Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Daniel Meyer - Be Advised... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Meyer - Be Advised...

PaulFiveOh
05-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't know who you are, but some shifty individual is trying to dig up some info about you over on CSS but won't tell any body why...

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43917

So, from SB to SB...heads up.

Mista Bone
05-19-2008, 01:41 AM
Like itsbrad never ripped anyone off.

I'll leave it at that.

9cobra4
05-19-2008, 12:13 PM
He says he's the guy's neighbor?? If he's his neighbor and needs to talk to him go talk to him.

chris91
05-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Mista who has he ripped off? Ive done countless deals on RC stuff with him in the past and even hung out with him for a little while. He is a pretty cool guy and I couldnt imagine him trying to rip someone off. He just not that kinda person.

Mista Bone
05-19-2008, 01:55 PM
I believe this is the same Brad that worked at ITS near Dayton.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry then.

chris91
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Nope your wrong....

Mista Bone
05-19-2008, 02:14 PM
/me inserts foot in mouth, again :(

djom1cincy
05-19-2008, 05:16 PM
What the f. I was on there a few times a few years ago. Haven't been on there since. Dont even know my password to get on there. Can you put a link up so i can see it?

chris91
05-19-2008, 05:22 PM
He said you just moved in next door and he was trying to see if anyone on the site knew ya. Im willing to guess he is just trying to get to know ya without walking up to a strangers door and introducing himself. From what I know of him he is a really quiet cool guy.

djom1cincy
05-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Got me. Not sure how he found out my full name. I posted a reply at css so we should find out. Thanks for the heads up guys and gals.

mach_u
05-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I imagine you can look it up pretty easily on the Auditor's website. :dunno:

PaulFiveOh
05-19-2008, 11:35 PM
I imagine you can look it up pretty easily on the Auditor's website. :dunno:

That is, IF, he is not 'just saying that'.

PaulFiveOh
05-19-2008, 11:37 PM
This is what he posted:

"My neighborhood is one tiny street of well-maintained lawns and retirees. My rant stems from my neighbor and his use of my property as his personal dumping ground. He has plugged into my exterior outlets and used my electricity as well as used my water (which he left on). This pisses me off and I have told him once to use his own stuff. Now he uses my stuff when I’m at work. This is very aggravating.

A few months ago he stored some ladders behind my house. I knew they were there, but didn’t confront him. After about a week and a half they were gone. I’m pretty sure he heard me on the phone telling my wife that I was going to haul them to the street on trash day and this prompted their removal. The reason he uses my stuff, including my yard, is that his back yard is so overgrown and filled with trash and his garage is overflowing with trash as well. There is no room for his own stuff. I think he has a sever hoarding problem. But this is HIS problem, not mine- well, until now.

Last week I came home from a rather trying day at work to find his gutter laying behind my house. I snapped. He’s had workers in my driveway for a week- which is a necessity- and I’ve had to pick up their nails out of my driveway so I don’t end up with a flat. Already I’m on edge with this dude. So when I see that gutter laying there, all 14 feet of it, I got out of my car, grabbed it, and drug into his driveway where I threw it, walked away, came back and kicked it, and then began walking inside. My 84 year old neighbor was outside talking to another neighbor. He began to applaude. I said, “I’m so fucking tired of this asshole putting his fucking shit in my goddamn yard. What a fucking dickhead!” Then I walked BACK to the gutter and pulled it further in his driveway and kicked it AGAIN.

I was pissed.

Now it cracks me up to think of the spectacle. I mean MY GOD… what a scene!

This neighbor has recently been elected to our home owners association board. The Monday after the election, ‘someone’ (not me) called this local police and requested the home owners code enforcement department. We have one of those in my town. Can you believe that? Any way, the ‘cops’ came out and he was told to replace his roof and clean out his back yard. The roof is getting done, but the back yard remains a disaster. It’s a breeding ground of all sorts of varmints and insects. I called the cops last week and asked if they were the right people to address MY issue with this neighbor. They are. I asked them NOT to come out, because I want to talk with him first, but I do want to know what will happen to him if he doesn’t stop using my electricity, water, and lawn. My local PD is chomping at the bit for some action, so I kind of regret that I gave them my name and address. I don’t want increased police traffic and I don’t want any problems. My cats aren’t on leashes, my house needs painting, and I’m not always beer free when I’m pulling in the drive, you know? At the same time, if this motherfucker doesn’t keep his shit on his own property, I’m turning his ass in!

Again this story is not about the person that I asked about but for your entertainment purposes only!"
(Taken from: http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43917&page=2&highlight=daniel+meyer)

?? I don't what the fuck the dude is trying to acomplish, he asked if we know who you are, then writes a 1000 word monolouge, than says it was for entertainment purposes only....wtf??

itsbrad79
05-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Ok finally I remembered my password on this site. That story was a complete BS story I found online since everyone thought that there was some shady story going on(It was a simple copy and paste job, not anything I would write out). And Chris is exactly right, I live beside/behind him and I knew he had a Mach1 and was just seeing if he was on CSS as I don't get on here at all. I don't even know how long you have lived there as you don't seem to be home much so I thought I would see if you were on the local car board rather than knock on your door everyday to see if you were home. I think it has been settled, we have sent PMs back and forth. I am not shady, it was just a general inquiry.

Thanks Chris for letting everyone know that I am not a weirdo/stalker/scammer. I haven't talked to you in a long time!!

djom1cincy
05-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Its true. Lived in my place since feb 07 and we've never had the chance to chat. Thanks everyone for the heads up and looking out for one another.

PaulFiveOh
05-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks everyone for the heads up and looking out for one another.

Thats what were here for.