Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
HPI nitro RS4 2 (RC car) [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HPI nitro RS4 2 (RC car)

wolverine8490
05-18-2008, 08:44 PM
I am thinking about selling my RC car that I have put some time and money into. I really do not want to sell this thing as it is a blast, but I never mess with it anymore, and could use the extra cash. Here is what I have:

- HPI nitro RS4 2
- O.S .18 pull start motor (less than 10 tanks of fuel ran with break in, After run used after each run)
- Aluminum drive gears (except main diff gears)
- front and side belt tensioners
- Carbon fiber upper desk
- 2 speed trans
- Aluminum Y brace
- Adjustable tie rods
- Aluminum Brake Disc
- Aluminum Steering Components
- Tuned Pipe (can't remember the brand)
- Fuel Filter
- Thicker than stock Chassis (Unsure the brand. Was on it when I bought it)
- New belted X pattern tires with I think Medium inserts
- Foam front bumper and carbon fiber front brace

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. This thing will fly, and I mean fly. Not sure what it would cost to make one like this, but it would be pretty expensive. I know I have over 900.00 invested, maybe more. I have the stock remote, and it has a Trans Am body on it right now that is in decent shape, but not perfect. PM me you email address for pics.

Asking 300.00.

94bluestang
05-19-2008, 11:32 PM
could you bring it to middletown for 275.00

wolverine8490
05-20-2008, 07:53 AM
could you bring it to middletown for 275.00

Still up in the air on selling it. Not really wanting to sell if for any less than 300.00 at the current time. If something changes, I will let you know.

94bluestang
05-20-2008, 11:27 AM
would you bring it to me if you sell it

wolverine8490
05-20-2008, 12:09 PM
If you threw in some extra money for gas. Middletown is about an hour and ten minutes away from me and with gas at about 4 bucks a gallon, it adds up quick :).