Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thornhill website updates [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thornhill website updates

Waffles
05-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Ok, there's not much there that wasn't already there on the old site, but the managed content portal is up. It doesn't get you anywhere yet, but if you want to click the Login button, you can register an account. This will at very least get you newsletter updates for special even races etc. Also, later you'll be able to access other areas of the website currently unavailable. Under the Schedule tab, you can also see an interactive calandar that allows you to see regular and special events.

Check it out :)

http://www.thornhilldragstrip.com

mach_u
05-15-2008, 08:11 AM
"New hand dryers in the bathrooms" - Hell, I'm there! :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist...

smoker
05-15-2008, 09:30 AM
man i havent been to thornhill since about 89 or so. the last time i was at a track was a year ago i was at the rock for pinks all out and i havent driven down the quarter in probably 20 years.....i need to go to thornhill one night....how much is admissin these days?

Waffles
05-15-2008, 11:05 AM
$10

Fees and Times (http://www.thornhilldragstrip.com/TrackInfo/EntryFeesTimes/tabid/55/Default.aspx)

Waffles
05-15-2008, 11:07 AM
"New hand dryers in the bathrooms" - Hell, I'm there! :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist...

lol... That's just cause you haven't experienced the hand dryers yet. Seriously, people walk out of the bathrooms going, "Damn! Ya'll need to go check out them hand dryers!"

Hrod382
05-15-2008, 11:45 AM
lol... That's just cause you haven't experienced the hand dryers yet. Seriously, people walk out of the bathrooms going, "Damn! Ya'll need to go check out them hand dryers!"

It's the truth... I've heard more talk about them than the burnout box.

I have yet to experience them, supposedly they'll wrinkle your skin :lol:. There was quite the crowd down there last Saturday, it was nice to see. One of the bigger ones for a regular race in a while.

Black Horse
05-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Maybe Edgewater can buy a few of those hand driers to use to dry and clean their track.

Jeff88coupe
05-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Any news on the possible "Test and Tune" club yet?

Waffles
05-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Maybe Edgewater can buy a few of those hand driers to use to dry and clean their track.

I'm thinking about a set of them to point out the back of my car! They'd probably shave .5 seconds off my 1/4 mile :lol:

Any news on the possible "Test and Tune" club yet?

Well, yes and no. Yes, there is news which is that Jerry has scheduled a horse race for this Friday night, so we're waiting to get that out of the way before dealing with the test and tune idea. Early next week we should have some better more definate news.