Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Do you ever wish..... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wish.....

BIGHONKEY
05-12-2008, 12:56 PM
that you weren't a car nut and had a hobby or passion that was less expensive? Say like collecting yard gnomes or were really into kites? I could never drive a bone stock Accord or Camry and be happy. :)

I love cars/guns/paintball/music all too damn expensive.

The hell with it! It's better than being into lame shit!!!!! :flipoff:

ponymom05
05-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah, racing is getting expensive. But I'm not giving up!

Black Horse
05-12-2008, 01:30 PM
I figure my hobbies keep me off drugs....I can't afford them!

Mike
05-12-2008, 01:36 PM
that you weren't a car nut and had a hobby or passion that was less expensive? Say like collecting yard gnomes or were really into kites? I could never drive a bone stock Accord or Camry and be happy. :)

Yes, yes I do.

If I didn't spend money on cars, I woulda wasted it :lol:

95turbocharged
05-12-2008, 01:41 PM

yep I know what ya mean except I am into kite's(thats my last name, kite):bigthumb

cstreu1026
05-12-2008, 01:49 PM
In the grand scheme of things I probably spend more on my other hobbies...skiing, guns, photography, and scuba diving. However, if I weren't in to cars I could spend more on the other hobbies and I could park in the garage everyday since my wife and I would probably only have 2 cars not 4.

BIGHONKEY
05-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, when I'm into something I kind of go a tad overboard. :D So that's part of my problem.

I have friends that aren't into anything but still seem to be broke. WTH? They must drink too much or have a secret diamond collection.

Mista Bone
05-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Reason I got back into RC Racing, trying to build a nice street car wasn't in the budget.

Well, I think I've only spent $2000 in the past 6 months :)

I did sell two of my special Honda trannys, money from one hobby to another. They went for $500 a piece.