Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
help!!!!! Someone hit me....NEED REPAIR [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!! Someone hit me....NEED REPAIR

jaystang44
05-10-2008, 09:24 PM
OK basically someone back into my car today while it was parked on the street while I was at work. I got the information needed insurance wise but Inow need my car repaired. He hit me in the driver side front quarter panel. I will need a new quarter pannel, bottom bumper, and head light with the brackets and maybe some other parts inside of the fender that im not sure about.

What I need if for any body to throw out their oppions on where to take it. I was thinking Ford dealership but Im not sure which one. I want someone who will actual care about it thats why im post. I want a stang lover if at all possible, they will at least take care of it for me. My car is a 2002 True Blue GT.

Let me know what you think

Holly
05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Try Chris Alexander (Plated on here).

DeckerEnt
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Chris or Bo. Those are the painters here.
Keith

facemelter71
05-12-2008, 09:08 AM
My buddy spray's for Carstar over on Rt.4 in Fairfield.He will do a great job.And he can run it through your insurance.

jaystang44
05-12-2008, 01:14 PM
its not on my insurance its all on his.....He hit my car while it was parked

I heard carstar was good ill check them out....but im getting aan estimate from the ford dealership by me...

Any bad experiences with ford dealerships??? can they do all the work that I need? whcih one should i take it to????

Thanks for the help

PKFIRE
05-12-2008, 01:18 PM
There is a place down on Harrison Rd that does a lot of body work for a friend of mine. It's not very far from you and their prices seem reasonable.

Here is their phone number
Chip Bare
353-9085

There is another called M&A that does really good work because my Buddy was fighting to get his transam fixed correctly at the dealer and since he sent it to M&A it looks better than new(My buddy is very particular). My other buddy had his truck fixed twice by them and they do very good body work. This place is right off Exit 36 on 275.

plated
05-12-2008, 02:22 PM
bring it to my work we can get you right in call me chris 513-797-8055 i will make sure it's repaired correctly we carry a lifetime warranty on all repairs!!

facemelter71
05-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Here is a question to ask the insurance company.Will they be using aftermarket pieces or Ford parts???

djom1cincy
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Fairfield Truck and Auto did a great job on my mach. My girlfriends dad turned me on to them. He's anal as anal can be and he takes his stuff there. Insurance companys dont want to use oem parts if its older than 5 years i believe. If the insurance company wont pay for ford oem parts you can pay the difference. Thats what i've done in the past. These guys do a real good job.

Mark Memory
Fairfield Auto & Truck Service
3351 Port Union Rd.
Fairfield, OH 45014
Ph: (513)874-5857 Fax: (513)870-5913

jaystang44
05-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Im not paying for s$#t thats all I got to say and yea im going to make them use oem ford parts. its an 02 so hopefully the 5 year thing is not true bc ill being fighting with the claims adjuster if so.

thanks for all the places ill have to call around to some of them to see how they are. So i brought it to the ford dealer on glenway and they told me I dont need an estimate, the claims adjuster hasnt seen it yet. They said they take what ever the claims adjuster comes up with and if more money is needed they call him or the insurance company to get it. Does that sound right on how this type of thing is normally done? I thought you get estimates and then fight with the adjuster about how thats where you are going to take it no matter what he says.

jaystang44
05-12-2008, 06:18 PM
bring it to my work we can get you right in call me chris 513-797-8055 i will make sure it's repaired correctly we carry a lifetime warranty on all repairs!!

Where do you actually work at? Do you own the shop or you just work there?

I might be giving you a call tomorrow. But you could order the new fender and bumper, From Ford, and get them painted to match my car now?

jaystang44
05-12-2008, 06:28 PM
so last question....

For all those that metioned a place or friend that you know that could do the work, How would it all work with payment bc the other guys inserance is paying for it all. Would I need to get a price quote from you or wold you do what the ford dealership and take the quote from the claims adjuster and if more was needed you/they would call and get the extra funds needed to repair it.

djom1cincy
05-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Im not paying for s$#t thats all I got to say and yea im going to make them use oem ford parts. its an 02 so hopefully the 5 year thing is not true bc ill being fighting with the claims adjuster if so.

thanks for all the places ill have to call around to some of them to see how they are. So i brought it to the ford dealer on glenway and they told me I dont need an estimate, the claims adjuster hasnt seen it yet. They said they take what ever the claims adjuster comes up with and if more money is needed they call him or the insurance company to get it. Does that sound right on how this type of thing is normally done? I thought you get estimates and then fight with the adjuster about how thats where you are going to take it no matter what he says.

so last question....

For all those that metioned a place or friend that you know that could do the work, How would it all work with payment bc the other guys inserance is paying for it all. Would I need to get a price quote from you or wold you do what the ford dealership and take the quote from the claims adjuster and if more was needed you/they would call and get the extra funds needed to repair it.

Let the clams adjuster see it. He will give you a check with the quote and a check. When you drop it off to get it fixed they go off that quote from the adjuster. If they find more problems and need more money the contact the insurance adjuster and take care of it through him. You dont have to worry about any money out of your pocket. JUST SEE THE ADJUSTER FIRST.

jaystang44
05-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys claims adjuster is coming tomorrow....Im taking it to T.Q. which is chris's (Plated on here) work to get the work done....Thanks for all the help, Id just like to say man I love this place thanks again

plated
05-14-2008, 03:53 PM
good deal!!! glad to see everything work out for ya. looking foward to working on the stang and getting you back on the road:bigthumb