Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
325 RWHP grocery getter [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 325 RWHP grocery getter

Steves LX
05-09-2008, 09:26 AM
So there's a new guy that just started work today with us that drives a SHO he actually thinks he will hand my ass to me and another employee that has a 99 Cobra w/ some mods. Here's a pick of his so called 325RWHP SHO fully stock. I haven't looked under the car to see if it's no longer FWD cause he claims it's RWHP so who knows. But I will say this what a doushebag!!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/steveslx/100_1088.jpg

mustangboy
05-09-2008, 09:31 AM
I never knew they made a rear wheel drive Taurus:rolleyes:

Steves LX
05-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Either did I. But thats his claim to fame. He reminds me of an import guy just driving a Ford. Thats his mentality anyway.

k062693w
05-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Maybe he put it on the Dyno backwards!!!!!!! LMAO

kaik1969
05-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Dude, you have to call him out on it. Let us know.

smoker
05-09-2008, 10:53 AM
sho guys are as bad as the import and cavalier guys. a buddy of mine has a sho and he gets real pissed and has tried to get myself and my dad to race him. my 89 vert will be a closer race for him than my dad cause im all stock buy he wants to run my dads late model vette.......he claims 240 at the wheels though....

HRSEPWR
05-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Maybe he put it on the Dyno backwards!!!!!!! LMAO

ahahahahaha!!! That's funny... :lol::lol:

facemelter71
05-09-2008, 03:35 PM
240 i can see.With some port work and intake work.My buddy ran one down in Arizona in his destroked 302.That was a mean SHO.2nd gear running 65 on the exrpessway.Bu they have there limits.Volvo still has yamaha as an outsource for our v8's in the S80's and XC90's.

DeckerEnt
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Run him and keep us posted. How thick of a piece of wood are you going to put under your gas pedal just to make it interesting? LOL
Keith

ibstrokin
05-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I love it when guys talk shit like that.

They say: Dude, My civic/harley/camaro/suburu/dad's car/buddy's uncles car will bust your ass.

I'll say : I doubt it

They say : UH HUH

I'll say : Let's try it for $50

They say : Well, uh, I would but uh, etc, etc

Then they typically talk less smack.

cobradon
05-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Newjack told me he wanted to race i didn't think he was for real i laughed at him. I asked him to pop the hood and that's when he told me it had 325rwhp.I said 280rwhp is all I got Steve might want to race I can't hang with 325hp (funny shit).Monday i'm going to call him out and smoke his ass.Try to get some video of him and his sho gettin his ass handed to him.:lol:

plattner01
05-10-2008, 10:25 AM

They say: Dude, My civic/harley/camaro/suburu/dad's car/buddy's uncles car will bust your ass.

thats the straight up truth with anyone:agree:

Stangman
05-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Man, Those things made like 215-225 horse didnt they??? and DEFINITELY front wheel drive... what a douchebag!

I'll bust his ass in my Nearly stock 205,000 mile 5.0!! :lol:

SHO SLO!

ADaughen
05-11-2008, 06:27 AM
LOL...

3.0L DOHC V6 (early model)-
Horsepower: 220 hp @ 6200 RPM
Torque: 200 lb-ft @ 4800 RPM
0 to 60 mph.6.6 seconds
1/4 mile 15.2 seconds @ 92.5 mph

3.4L DOHC V8 (late model)-
Horsepower: 235 hp @ 6100 RPM
Torque: 230 lb-ft @ 4800 RPM
0-60 in 7.5 secs
1/4 mile in 15.7 seconds

Nothing impressive there. Unless he did an engine swap... he has the V6.

PKFIRE
05-11-2008, 09:26 AM
I've been ask to put a stock SHO owner in his place with my Stock Spirit RT before but the race never happened. If this SHO is stock = no contest.

cobradon
05-12-2008, 10:35 PM

Called him out this morning. I told him i'd race for 50 bucks cause gas isn't cheap.Didn't want nothing to do with it you called it ibstokin.:D

ibstrokin
05-13-2008, 12:39 AM
This approach works in alot of scenarios. There is a guy at work who once said he could throw a 90mph fastball, so I called him out. I bet him $100 that he couldn't. We found places to clock his speed, but conveniantly he was always too busy to go. After a couple of weeks of giving him shit, I finally offered to settle for $50, and he doesn't have to throw. He paid me. He now talks less shit, to me at least.

Mista Bone
05-13-2008, 01:13 AM
I got tired of the ricers at Edgewater coming up to me and giving me a rehearsed speel about their mods. You'd think it was some car show and I was judging them.

I about died laughing one night. Some kid in a Caviler told me he had oversized cam gear and undersized crank pulley, so it would open the cams twice as many times.

First, that doesn't work on a four cycle motor, second he had the gearing backwards and the cams would be turning slower.

Farging idiots!

Stangman
05-13-2008, 02:33 AM
Called him out this morning. I told him i'd race for 50 bucks cause gas isn't cheap.Didn't want nothing to do with it you called it ibstokin.:D

Is this shortly before or after he looked at you and said "I think I can take that black mustang with the flames that the project manager has?" LOL

cobradon
05-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Is this shortly before or after he looked at you and said "I think I can take that black mustang with the flames that the project manager has?" LOL

He want's nothing to do with either stang.All SHO no GO.:lol:

FMGT1999
05-13-2008, 08:28 AM
I feel a smack down a comin... :lol:

Go easy one the SHO... it is still a ford. :D

Kyle

DeckerEnt
05-13-2008, 08:32 AM
It is not the car, it is the driver.
Keith

thecollector
05-13-2008, 09:50 AM
From a roll on the highway the SHO's can be dangerous to mustang's. I think they held a production acceleration record for a while (an sho guy once told me that so...) A guy in the TSMC a few years ago had a blower on this same year/ and color combo, he embarrased quite a few people with it and cleaned up pretty well. During this same time there was a 400hp SVT contour with a big turbo lurking tricounty, it was green with dark window tint and it had a roll bar. The owner went into the National Guard and I never heard from him again. These car's are still roaming around somewhere...

Steves LX
05-13-2008, 12:00 PM
From a roll on the highway the SHO's can be dangerous to mustang's. I think they held a production acceleration record for a while (an sho guy once told me that so...) A guy in the TSMC a few years ago had a blower on this same year/ and color combo, he embarrased quite a few people with it and cleaned up pretty well. During this same time there was a 400hp SVT contour with a big turbo lurking tricounty, it was green with dark window tint and it had a roll bar. The owner went into the National Guard and I never heard from him again. These car's are still roaming around somewhere...

Yeah may be for a stock mustang but nothing thats been modded though. This assclown has a stock SHO and trust me I know my 12 sec. LX on all motor is by far not the fastest car running around by any means but I bet ya I'll hand this guy his ass any day of the week. The other guy that works here thats on the board dognutts, he owns a stock 99 cobra and he called him out and he offered 50.00 to take him down and his reply was no thats O.K. I think he realized that this time he bit off just a little more than he can chew. And besides that I'm not to hip on the whole street racing deal after my little run in last week. I'll pay his fee to go to the track and run him there though but I dont think he's interested.