Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Any one do Guaranteed work on bikes? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any one do Guaranteed work on bikes?

PaulFiveOh
05-06-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm looking for some one reputable to clean and rebuild my carbs on my Suzuki Katana 600

I was quoted $310 at Dirt Sports Warehouse in Milford. Thats for dropping my bike off, and picking it up with the work completed and includes an oil change.

Curious if any one would want to bid the work who would stand behind it.

Also, I need the fork seals replaced if you would be interested in giving a separate bid for that.

Thanks Guys!

WhiteT
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm looking for some one reputable to clean and rebuild my carbs on my Suzuki Katana 600

I was quoted $310 at Dirt Sports Warehouse in Milford. Thats for dropping my bike off, and picking it up with the work completed and includes an oil change.

Curious if any one would want to bid the work who would stand behind it.

Also, I need the fork seals replaced if you would be interested in giving a separate bid for that.

Thanks Guys!

Contact R/T on CSS. He's good!

PaulFiveOh
05-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the lead. I'll let you know what he says.

Any other suggestions?

Walter
05-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Any other suggestions?

Lose the Paul Wall avatar. :lol:

BigBadStang
05-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I can do it for half that.
And I GUARANTEE it won't run when I'm done with it. :lol:

Sorry man, but I am "bike dumb".

barkey
05-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Beechmont motorsports 752-0088 or Mike Zude he is at Polaris in batavia you aren't going to get anyone to give you a guarentee on a carb clean

Motorvation
05-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Just a warning to everyone not to go to Honda Suzuki of Florence. I took my GSXR 750 for some carb cleaning and various tune up, and they didn't even touch the carbs! I had to take them to small claims to get my money back. I mean I took the fuel bowls off and they were covered with dirt. Their defense is that fuel is dirty, and the carbs got dirty again with what little bit of tuning they did.:rolleyes: Later I found that the valve cover gasket was pushed out where the chain relief is, and oil was pouring down the back of the block. Can you sayINCOMPETENT?

Timido
05-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Get a book and do them yourself.

smoker
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
motorcycle mikes in glencoe ky, if you wanna make the drive....i can get the number if it aint too far for ya.

plattner01
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
beechmont motorsports ftw
they do work on my grizzly660 and raptor 700r and bro's honda and doesnt kill the pocket book