Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Squeel and Peel Ticket [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Squeel and Peel Ticket

WideOpenThrottl
05-06-2008, 10:43 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if you are allowed to get a ticket for Squeel and Peel on Private Property. There was no black marks lefts, no smoke, and no crackling exhaust. statute number is 331.36

dawsin94cobra
05-06-2008, 10:51 AM
hmm well i am not for sure, did he just hear you? i guess you could just go to cort and tell him exactly that, he has to prove to the cort without ANY doubt you did it, and if he didnt see it, no smoke, no loud exhaust,, than it didnt happen :)

ewalt
05-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Hang on... where were you? In your driveway or in a kroger parking lot or something?

Did he see it?

Stang849
05-06-2008, 11:14 AM
I got a warning when I did it at Anderson Towne Center. I didn't see the three cruisers sitting all the way across the lot, stupid me :rolleyes:

DeckerEnt
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM
I came out of a parking lot sideways once. Didn't see the cruiser at the light right behind me. Gave me an improper start from a parked position ticket. They threatened wreckless driving so I got lucky. This was 15 or more years ago.
Keith

R825OH
05-06-2008, 12:27 PM
I got one for excessive use of acceleration once. On the street though

glassman
05-06-2008, 12:47 PM
I think they call it wreckless on private but... I'm not positive just remember this being mentioned to me once a long time ago by a nice man with lil lights on his car. That told me to have a nice day and get my clutch looked at. It was smokin real bad and causing some unexplainable black marks on the pavement. :lol:

chris91
05-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I just went through this, if its private property zoned for public use then your screwed.

PaulFiveOh
05-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Like everyone said:
Does not apply on Private unless Zoned Private Public (IE: Parking lots, etc.)

331.36 SQUEALING TIRES, "PEELING", CRACKING EXHAUST
NOISES.
No person shall unnecessarily race the motor of any vehicle and no person shall operate any motor vehicle, except in an emergency, in such a manner that the vehicle is so rapidly accelerated or started from a stopped position that the exhaust system emits a loud, cracking or chattering noise unusual to its normal operation, or whereby the tires of such vehicle squeal or leave tire marks on the roadway, commonly called "peeling".

BigBadStang
05-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Fuckin law makers...they choke the life out of EVERYTHING!!!