Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sweet deal at Best buy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sweet deal at Best buy

Blackpony
05-04-2008, 10:08 AM
So the misses and her mother went shopping for a flat screen for my father-n-laws birthday yesterday. They found one that they both agreed on and told the sales man to pull one. The sales man told them that there was a promotion going on and that it came with a blue ray player. They were happy that they were gonna be getting something extra. Well come to find out that the player that they were recieving a play station 3 free. Sweet. Now i'm the proud owner of a free ps3 and my with spent 80 bucks for a dvd player for her dad.

07thorobrd
05-04-2008, 12:20 PM
that is pretty sweet. i love the ps3 but with school work and a new son doesnt leave much time for playing games lol

Blackpony
05-04-2008, 12:37 PM
that is pretty sweet. i love the ps3 but with school work and a new son doesnt leave much time for playing games lol

I know what you mean. I have a nine month old and the only time I get t myself is when I wake up early to go workout or when I put him to sleep for the nite.

BUHBYY
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
what tv was it ??? I am on my way out today to buy a new hd

nkystanger
05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
I know what you mean. I have a nine month old and the only time I get t myself is when I wake up early to go workout or when I put him to sleep for the nite.

Make sure you buy Call of Duty 4. Online play is free as long as you have an internet connection. Once you sign up, add me as a friend

bdeal80 is my ps3 network user name

beefcake
05-06-2008, 07:32 AM
never played any of the cod's

nkystanger
05-06-2008, 08:07 AM
I didnt either until this game. graphics are guns are unreal. I love sniping people with the Barrett 50 cal