Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Daughters Wedding Day Speach [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Daughters Wedding Day Speach

Greg Seibert
05-03-2008, 07:15 AM
OK, my Baby Girl is getting married today.:)
I want to give a little speach at the reception, you know the usual jingle about the young newlyweds, not liking the fact of losing my daughter, but grateful to gain a fine son-in-law, etc...
I'm keep going over in my mind what to say, but somehow it just doesn't quite seem good enough?:confused:
Any suggesstions?

dedpedal
05-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Just dont be cleaning your gun at the table before the speech!

It doesnt matter what you say, it wont sound good enough to you. I know from experiance of my best friends wedding a few years ago. I spent 6 months thinking about what to say and right up to the point whenre I saw tears in his wifes eyes, I thought I was going to blow it.

Sharad
05-03-2008, 08:39 AM
make sure to tell her you love her and you're proud of her. I think saying it in front of everybody makes it special. Might bring up fun memories and talk about special moments she'll experience building her new family. That would be thoughtful. Or, you might say this wedding stuff is too emotional and you're gonna go out and do a big smoky burnout to clear your mind!

I don't know, I'm sort of coming up blank.

Blonde_5.0
05-03-2008, 09:13 AM
I am about to get married at the end of this month and I would want my father to say how much he loved me and was proud of the person I became and how he has faith in me in whatever I do...and to wish me greatness with my new hubby... but it will be interesting to see my father do that he's not the talking emotions type of guy, but every girl wants he Daddy to be proud of her... Good Luck

Also...nothing is ever good enough in a father's eyes for their Baby Girl...just go with how you feel and she will remember that moment for the rest of her life...

PonymanfiveO
05-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Im sure whatever you come up with will be great. Try not to worry and enjoy the day. Im sure its one of the most expensive days youve ever had. :lol:

See you tonight Greg! ;)

Black Horse
05-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Just speak from the heart...throw in some memories and wish them well! Whatever you say will be the right thing!

MrsAPE
05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
All great advice!! From the heart.

DeckerEnt
05-04-2008, 10:30 PM
So how did it go? What did you say? Was it sweet? I hope so..
Keith

BigBadStang
05-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah...give us an update!
Hope all went well!