Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
CLOSED THREADS [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED THREADS

99transam
05-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi my name is Kevin (Dedpedal)and i get drunk and lock threads:rolleyes:

Black Horse
05-01-2008, 03:38 PM
And you are helping around here how?????

99transam
05-01-2008, 03:48 PM
And you are helping around here how?????

same way you are i guess:flipoff:

Mista Bone
05-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I agree with the closing of the threads, people needed a "time-out" and you might get your own personal time-out :)

Holly
05-01-2008, 03:58 PM

Not sure who you are, but Kevin is a close friend and a super moderator on this board, if he wants to close a thread, he is doing it for a good reason. He doesn't go around closing threads for the hell of it.

Lay off.

Kevin Doe
05-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Not sure who you are, but Kevin is a close friend and a super moderator on this board, if he wants to close a thread, he is doing it for a good reason. He doesn't go around closing threads for the hell of it.

Lay off.

Is that an actual title? If not, I'm loling right now.

Holly
05-01-2008, 04:02 PM

Yep, sure is, I think we have 4 Super Mods, Timido, Tim Hixson (Raceme), Kevin, and Paul.

fst 5pto
05-01-2008, 04:03 PM

Wow for a second there I thought that was paulfiveoh posting :rolleyes:

PaulFiveOh
05-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow for a second there I thought that was paulfiveoh was posting :rolleyes:

No, if you notice, I am never rude to people with merit bearing posts.

And I don't talk shit, like you do.

fst 5pto
05-01-2008, 04:08 PM
No, if you notice, I am never rude to people with merit bearing posts.

And I don't talk shit, like you do.

Calm down timmah it was a joke. Our shit is "squashed", remember?

cobrajoe
05-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Whoa there fellow! let's not get outtta line! How Kevin spends his free time is his business.

I agree with the closing of the threads, people needed a "time-out" and you might get your own personal time-out :)
X2

kennebellcobra
05-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I think Kevin is just trying to keep peace in here.

PaulFiveOh
05-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Calm down timmah it was a joke. Our shit is "squashed", remember?

Ight, my bad. :)

fst 5pto
05-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Ight, my bad. :)

Its cool homey, just dont let it happen again :lol:

Kevin Doe
05-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow for a second there I thought that was paulfiveoh posting :rolleyes:

Don't you EVER say that. lol . You gotta admit, if Holly was just randomly adding a super to his title it would be funny.

Jaylynn
05-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Yep, sure is, I think we have 4 Super Mods, Timido, Tim Hixson (Raceme), Kevin, and Paul.

I for one think Timido is SUPER :coo1:

Kevin Doe
05-01-2008, 04:53 PM
When I read that I was thinking, "Super Moderator to the rescue!"

dedpedal
05-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Are you trying to be comical or just piss me off? Either way it isnt working for me. If you dont like what I did, I think you could come up with a better way of voicing your opinion. I have banned ONE person here over personal insults. I wont hesitate longer the next time. Id prefer that we all just get along and enjoy the forums, but if someone is going to constantly be disruptive, that person will end up being banned after a few warnings. However, I have zero tolerance for someone typing the things that a certain banned fellow typed. it was immature to say the least and completely unwaranted.

Holly
05-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I think Kevin is just trying to keep peace in here.

Kevin is always trying to keep the peace. He always has on here.

cobrajoe
05-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Whoa there fellow! let's not get outtta line! How Kevin spends his free time is his business.

X2

Kevin is always trying to keep the peace. He always has on here.

That's basically what I was getting at!:rolleyes:

Mista Bone
05-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi my name is Kevin (Dedpedal) and I can ban stupid people at will

Fixed for you Kev......

Metcalf Racing
05-01-2008, 11:36 PM
You guys kill me how you suck each other off. it's kind rediculous...........Kelly (99 trans am) is alot like me. He stands up for what believes is right and or fair and will fight for it, weather he is right or wrong. Right now he things it's BS to be locking threads. If you guys locked them I'm sure he has a legit gripe.

What the hell did you ban Rob for?? He swung from you guys all the time... It will all come out in the wash though, pretty soon there will be no original members left just a bunch of drunks talking nonsense and the car part will die

Katmandu
05-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi my name is Kevin (Dedpedal)and i get drunk and lock threads:rolleyes:This "supposed" Newbster (old character new screen name) has (14) postings and is already posting this crap. Obviously NOT here to make this a better place.

I vote to BAN his ass now before he becomes more disruptive.

Make me a Super Moderator Holly ! I'll have no problem cleaning house! :bigthumb

99transam
05-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Are you trying to be comical or just piss me off? Either way it isnt working for me. If you dont like what I did, I think you could come up with a better way of voicing your opinion. I have banned ONE person here over personal insults. I wont hesitate longer the next time. Id prefer that we all just get along and enjoy the forums, but if someone is going to constantly be disruptive, that person will end up being banned after a few warnings. However, I have zero tolerance for someone typing the things that a certain banned fellow typed. it was immature to say the least and completely unwaranted.

I tell you what if you wanna ban me go right ahead,I dont give a shit,The way i see it if everything dosent get run exactly like (some)of you want you either cry to mods and admins about it or threaten to ban people,So here you go ban me ,I think your a drunk jackass that does nothing but put stupid shit in your sig.Talk about somone needs to grow the fuck up look in the mirror.Backhole,i think the word that fits you is cocksucker:flipoff:bought Tims slowass cobra,wont race,But likes to show his powers on the board,Tim(08vette)Another cocksucker that wouldnt race ,and is a crybaby,Then we have MAD MATT JOHNSON non driving fuck of the year award goes to you right down to you running 14'30's this past saturday in a mid 13 sec car,how do you go 14'30 @103mph????????? you go to fast int he 60ft lmao you guys are fucking clueless,So go ahead and ban me you bunch of crybaby bitches,And feel free to come say hi when im at tristate:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipo ff:

99transam
05-02-2008, 12:28 AM
This "supposed" Newbster (old character new screen name) has (14) postings and is already posting this crap. Obviously NOT here to make this a better place.

I vote to BAN his ass now before he becomes more disruptive.

Make me a Super Moderator Holly ! I'll have no problem cleaning house! :bigthumb

.yep im new lol i was around before this site back in the day when vinny was riding up middletown with silver bullitt,Im not some new person that doesnt know what is going on.:bigthumb

shep
05-02-2008, 12:31 AM
yep im new lol i was around before this site back in the day when vinny was riding up middletown with silver bullitt,Im not some new person that doesnt know what is going on.:bigthumb

blah blah blah blah..blah blah..blahblahblahblah

dirtyone55
05-02-2008, 12:32 AM
so what..... dont start shit. as if there isn't enough drama right now.

99transam
05-02-2008, 12:33 AM
blah blah blah blah..blah blah..blahblahblahblah

blah blah blah blah blah you have junk blaha blah blah

shep
05-02-2008, 12:36 AM
blah blah blah blah blah you have junk blaha blah blah

blah blah blahblahblahblah blah

Katmandu
05-02-2008, 01:19 AM
yep im new lol i was around before this site back in the day when vinny was riding up middletown with silver bullitt,Im not some new person that doesnt know what is going on.:bigthumbThat's all well and good but by your initial postings around here your INTENTIONS are NOT to make Stangbangerz a better place. :rolleyes:

All you intend to do is come in here a STIR up the pot and nothing more. :rolleyes:

RACEME
05-02-2008, 03:17 AM
I tell you what if you wanna ban me go right ahead,I dont give a shit,The way i see it if everything dosent get run exactly like (some)of you want you either cry to mods and admins about it or threaten to ban people,So here you go ban me ,I think your a drunk jackass that does nothing but put stupid shit in your sig.Talk about somone needs to grow the fuck up look in the mirror.Backhole,i think the word that fits you is cocksucker:flipoff:bought Tims slowass cobra,wont race,But likes to show his powers on the board,Tim(08vette)Another cocksucker that wouldnt race ,and is a crybaby,Then we have MAD MATT JOHNSON non driving fuck of the year award goes to you right down to you running 14'30's this past saturday in a mid 13 sec car,how do you go 14'30 @103mph????????? you go to fast int he 60ft lmao you guys are fucking clueless,So go ahead and ban me you bunch of crybaby bitches,And feel free to come say hi when im at tristate:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipo ff:

Enough is Enough! You get a week vacation to think about playing nice.