Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
You people need to quit [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : You people need to quit

ruby71oh
05-01-2008, 04:14 AM
I am so f$%^&n mad right now and yes, it's 4:00 am and I laid in bed thinking of this damn site. Do you realize how many nights my brother probably did the same? Lost sleep over setting the site up, working on it to make it better, and probably just dicking around talking/replying to people. This is the one place where I can read responses from my brother and smile or laugh because I can still hear his voice. I can look at the photoshopped pictures between him, dedpedal and matt johnson and laugh. I can get on here and view the memorial, the comments after his death and remember how him being on this earth had affected so many people. He extended his love of cars to many friends and helped many people out when he didn't have the time. I can't tell you how many holidays we spent talking about this web site. He was so thrilled to have so many people interested in his web site. And yet, you people are trashing it. I will be totally pissed if this site ever gets shut off because this is the one place where myself, my mom, Holly, Amanda and everyone else who still has an ounce of respect, can remember and laugh. So I ask you to please stop trashing the site, remember my brother, and live your own damn life. Life's too short to hold a grudge... I would think the loss of my brother would make you all realize that.

dedpedal
05-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Amen D. Im hoping that things can be worked out for the better.

Stang 38L
05-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Well put!!

Mr.Moontang
05-01-2008, 07:54 AM
I know you don't think so but I do respect your brother and the site that he made!!! I feel that being a part of SBZ has changed my life and helped me be who I am! I am sorry that I upset you but you have to remember that you are not alone in missing/grieving...that is why I brought the other thread back to help me remember what it was like when we were all a big family. Now I feel like a product of a divorce feeling that I have to choose sides... I am not going to choose sides, but your private message to me made me understand what I need to do and I thank you for that. I am going to step down as a moderator and leave the site, that does not mean that I am going to forget about my friends and my memories that came from Stangbangerz. Holly,Tim and Matt if you do not want me to do this please let me know...

RIXXX93GT
05-01-2008, 08:28 AM
I am so f$%^&n mad right now and yes, it's 4:00 am and I laid in bed thinking of this damn site. Do you realize how many nights my brother probably did the same? Lost sleep over setting the site up, working on it to make it better, and probably just dicking around talking/replying to people. This is the one place where I can read responses from my brother and smile or laugh because I can still hear his voice. I can look at the photoshopped pictures between him, dedpedal and matt johnson and laugh. I can get on here and view the memorial, the comments after his death and remember how him being on this earth had affected so many people. He extended his love of cars to many friends and helped many people out when he didn't have the time. I can't tell you how many holidays we spent talking about this web site. He was so thrilled to have so many people interested in his web site. And yet, you people are trashing it. I will be totally pissed if this site ever gets shut off because this is the one place where myself, my mom, Holly, Amanda and everyone else who still has an ounce of respect, can remember and laugh. So I ask you to please stop trashing the site, remember my brother, and live your own damn life. Life's too short to hold a grudge... I would think the loss of my brother would make you all realize that.

I agree 100%. Well put!

beefcake
05-01-2008, 09:16 AM

welll said

I know you don't think so but I do respect your brother and the site that he made!!! I feel that being a part of SBZ has changed my life and helped me be who I am! I am sorry that I upset you but you have to remember that you are not alone in missing/grieving...that is why I brought the other thread back to help me remember what it was like when we were all a big family. Now I feel like a product of a divorce feeling that I have to choose sides... I am not going to choose sides, but your private message to me made me understand what I need to do and I thank you for that. I am going to step down as a moderator and leave the site, that does not mean that I am going to forget about my friends and my memories that came from Stangbangerz. Holly,Tim and Matt if you do not want me to do this please let me know...

also well said, it does feel like a divorce gone bad

Steves LX
05-01-2008, 09:49 AM
I never got to meet Vinny but from the stories I hear and some of the posts I have read I wish I would have gotten that chance too. I think there's some members on this board that are being selfish and only thinking about whats best for them. I know Craig says some shit sometimes and probably shouldn't. But hey we are only human and we all stick our foot in our mouth every once in a while. I can't beleive that this was the only way to handle this. I guess the 3 of you will have to start going thru mail order to get your parts now. I really dont think Vinny would have wanted this. I'm not going to elaborate but I have been down at Craigs in the past and at little get togethers and have heard nothing but negative shit about the admins on the board. Its a shame that when someone passes away that money becomes the focus. And thats what this place has come too since last year. I just told a guy the other day to register on here and what a great site it is. Boy if I would have known this I would have thought otherwise.

NXcoupe
05-01-2008, 09:56 AM

Well said. And everyone should realize the current admins didn't start the advertising and charges here, the owner of the site did a long time ago. Vinny recruited me to advertise here. I paid because I wanted to help support the place that he created and that most of my friends and some customers frequented. It's not about money. Personal grudges are to bear here. That's not what this site was intended to be for.

I can't imagine the loss you have suffered losing a brother. I have lost most of my family but still have my siblings. I am fortunate in that.

Holly
05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks Dee. ;)

I will address the situation later, when I have some time, in a post. I am at work right now, and can't get into it, I look like an idiot sitting here crying at my desk, for the 3rd day in a row.

I have unbanned Craig. Whether he comes back or not is his decision.

I don't want to hear ONE more bad word against Matt or Tim. You guys wouldn't have a place to bitch about them if it weren't FOR them. They are the ones who have kept this site alive the past year. Now they have decided they want nothing more to do with it. :(

So we're either going to pull together and get this site back to where Vinny wanted it, or I'm shutting it down.

Mr.Moontang
05-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Holly, I want to help get the site back to where Vinny wanted it, I really don't want to leave I just need to feel like I am wanted here.

Katmandu
05-02-2008, 01:41 AM
X2 on the Amen!

Thanks Dee. ;)

I will address the situation later, when I have some time, in a post. I am at work right now, and can't get into it, I look like an idiot sitting here crying at my desk, for the 3rd day in a row.

So we're either going to pull together and get this site back to where Vinny wanted it, or I'm shutting it down.Don't worry Holly there are enough kind, decent, good hearted souls on here that WILL see to it that SBZ grows up for the better! :bigthumb

This site has done so much GOOD for so many people! It WILL SURVIVE ! :bigthumb

Those that INTEND to cause this site and the members harm do not understand KARMA. :cool2:

There's a few clowns right now that NEED to be BANNED! A little house cleaning and this site will be just fine. :bigthumb