Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Beefcake [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beefcake

glassman
04-30-2008, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to say I dropped into Beechmont Ford yesterday to see Terry and to try to pick up some Glass work from them. While I was there he hooked me up with a lil referal money (out of his own pocket I might add) for me sending a Buddy up to see him. He was on vacation and My friend went into "look" at the Blue GT500. He went home and returned the next day & had to have it. Terry did get 1/2 the credit for the sale but if I would have known that he was going in that day I would have told him to wait a day or two till Terry was back.
I told Terry that I knew that he would take care of a good friend and that was why I told him to see him. Anyway I also told Terry to keep the money but he insisted that I take it so Terry I think the only thing to do is buy you lunch,dinner and or a few beers. :lol:

beefcake
04-30-2008, 04:04 PM
I just wanted to say I dropped into Beechmont Ford yesterday to see Terry and to try to pick up some Glass work from them. While I was there he hooked me up with a lil referal money (out of his own pocket I might add) for me sending a Buddy up to see him. He was on vacation and My friend went into "look" at the Blue GT500. He went home and returned the next day & had to have it. Terry did get 1/2 the credit for the sale but if I would have known that he was going in that day I would have told him to wait a day or two till Terry was back.
I told Terry that I knew that he would take care of a good friend and that was why I told him to see him. Anyway I also told Terry to keep the money but he insisted that I take it so Terry I think the only thing to do is buy you lunch,dinner and or a few beers. :lol:

always take care of those that take care of me and my family!

thanks for the cudos brother!