Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Everyone please relax. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please relax.

RACEME
04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
I am also one who does not agree with banning Craig. He is the foundation that started the group that became this place. It was his support and excitement that fueled the fires that have changed many of our lives. (mine dramatically)

With that being said everyone needs to understand, this is a privately owned place. Vinny allowed or disallowed because he owned this place. It is not a democracy. Any poll or vote does not mean anything. The owners have the final say.

If you would like to continue to hang out with Mr. Newport, the following link is a good place to start.

www.thestaginglane.com (http://www.thestaginglane.com)

Mr.Moontang
04-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I agree Tim and I am already there as well as FOMFracing.com

Brandon Alsept
04-30-2008, 10:19 AM
You are right on one thing Tim. It is not a democracy it has made the full swing to communism. As there are a few people in power that truly don't give a shit about what the members do and do not want.

But yeah THE STAGING LANE (www.thestaginglane.com) is a cool place to hang out and have some FUN.

SMOKE
04-30-2008, 11:43 AM
I just registered under 07Redsleigh

facemelter71
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Im over at extreme street cars and FOMF and im waiting for staging lanes to get back with me.

theyallslow
04-30-2008, 12:27 PM
FOMFRacing.com (http://FOMFRacing.com) nothing more needs to be said.

Waffles
04-30-2008, 12:31 PM
You are right on one thing Tim. It is not a democracy it has made the full swing to communism. As there are a few people in power that truly don't give a shit about what the members do and do not want.

But yeah THE STAGING LANE (www.thestaginglane.com) is a cool place to hang out and have some FUN.

It's actually a dictatorship. That's what privately owned businesses are. I don't take a vote from employees or customers when I make business decisions. I'm not defending the decision, just their right to make it.