Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
TIME FOR NEW MODERATORS! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TIME FOR NEW MODERATORS!

Silver Bullet
04-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Well I offered a while back, to Holly after Vinnys passing to be a moderator. I was on the board when it first started and got laid off. I didn't have a computer for a long time, until Vinny passed, then I realized I needed to stay in touch with a group I had been friends with for a long time. I think the board needs a change.... not me, but a few people who have never crossed anyone, or used anything for personal gain, some outstanding people who help people out for free..... I nominate the following people.....

Tim Hixton
Jeff Lange
Tim Duncan
Ian Mullane

These are all Close personal friends of Vinny. They are all FAIR. It is time for a change. They all have been around since the beginning and know WHY Vinny started the board and have never lost site of that. Holly, you are a dear friend to me.... don't let it come to this drama that is going on.... You know this is not right and not how it should be. Do something about it, or step down.

PaulFiveOh
04-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Make sure you understand the difference between Mods & Admins

MrsAPE
04-30-2008, 09:43 AM

:doh:

Silver Bullet
04-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah... my bad.... then make them admins.... easy fix.

Metcalf Racing
04-30-2008, 11:59 AM
look guy I realize your a post whore but sometimes you need to shut up

Metcalf Racing
04-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah... my bad.... then make them admins.... easy fix.
I think it's to late..............Broken to bad

StangbangerZ = Slavage Title

JIMS SVT
04-30-2008, 02:05 PM

:wstupid:

BIGHONKEY
04-30-2008, 02:36 PM

It's you're.............

RACEME
04-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Well I offered a while back, to Holly after Vinnys passing to be a moderator. I was on the board when it first started and got laid off. I didn't have a computer for a long time, until Vinny passed, then I realized I needed to stay in touch with a group I had been friends with for a long time. I think the board needs a change.... not me, but a few people who have never crossed anyone, or used anything for personal gain, some outstanding people who help people out for free..... I nominate the following people.....

Tim Hixton
Jeff Lange
Tim Duncan
Ian Mullane

These are all Close personal friends of Vinny. They are all FAIR. It is time for a change. They all have been around since the beginning and know WHY Vinny started the board and have never lost site of that. Holly, you are a dear friend to me.... don't let it come to this drama that is going on.... You know this is not right and not how it should be. Do something about it, or step down.

Sorry, but the only way I would want to step up to an admin is if I owned the site.

Mr.Moontang
04-30-2008, 02:52 PM
[quote=Silver Bullet;372895] I think the board needs a change.... not me, but a few people who have never crossed anyone, or used anything for personal gain, some outstanding people who help people out for free..... I nominate the following people.....

Tim Hixton
Jeff Lange
Tim Duncan
Ian Mullane

These are all Close personal friends of Vinny. They are all FAIR. It is time for a change. quote]

Well I am not on that list, so if people feel I am not doing my job in my areas let me know and I will step down and hand over my resonsabilities. I felt that I was a good friend of his too and I am proud that he trusted me enough to be part of his team of moderators. I do not want to see this place fizzle out... Just tell me what you want me to do.

Flaming87lx
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
We're all human, and we make mistakes. It looks like they are trying to step up and say they made a mistake. (It's hard to admit when your wrong) I know peoples feelings are hurt, but everyone needs to go to there corners and cool off. We all want the same thing, and if we won't except there appologies, then why did we ask for it to begin with. Come on, let's go racing, cruise in's, help each other with our cars and life in general, that's what this web site is about. I didn't know Vinny, but from everything I've heard about him, he was the type to except a persons appology and move on. I suggest we do the same.

cobrajoe
04-30-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm willing to help out, gotta do something during the day before I goto work!:rolleyes:

PaulFiveOh
04-30-2008, 03:55 PM

WTF are you talking about.

Mods & Admins are 2 completely different things.

beefcake
04-30-2008, 03:57 PM
the only section i have any input on is my own

Silver Bullet
04-30-2008, 04:08 PM
WTF are you talking about.

Mods & Admins are 2 completely different things.

What he is saying... is you should have got the point from my post and understood what I meant.

PaulFiveOh
04-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh I see.

Well....I agree.

5.0calypso93lx
04-30-2008, 04:11 PM

I thought I was the only one who felt this way :lol:

black90lx
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM

Nope your not!!! Lol

99transam
04-30-2008, 06:29 PM

nope we all do

COOP
04-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Haha me too

PaulFiveOh
04-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Brains > You.

99transam
04-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Brains > You.

gay = you:rolleyes:

PaulFiveOh
04-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Are we like 14 now?

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

As far as the rest of the people saying I am post a whore, instead of running your fucking flap, while dont you dig some posts up where I am post whoring and use those for proof instead of making your self look like an immature, unintellectual ass.

Not that I care, but your attempt to do so will prove that you are clueless.

Timido
04-30-2008, 09:10 PM
get a room kids.

As far as me being an Admin. Not me. I have way too much going on to take that on.

barkey
04-30-2008, 09:11 PM
I don't think we have time to repost 1532 posts

99transam
04-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Are we like 14 now?

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

As far as the rest of the people saying I am post a whore, instead of running your fucking flap, while dont you dig some posts up where I am post whoring and use those for proof instead of making your self look like an immature, unintellectual ass.

Not that I care, but your attempt to do so will prove that you are clueless.i think your a freaking goof that has 14 sec junk looking for attention:flipoff:

5.0calypso93lx
04-30-2008, 11:21 PM
I don't think we have time to repost 1532 posts

:lol::bigthumb

dedpedal
05-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Just locked because.