Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
toodles ~ [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : toodles ~

Xuzhu
04-30-2008, 03:53 AM
Doubt anyone cares but I figured I'd say my piece, and cause more trouble in the process which I seem to be good at. The site simply isn't the same without Vinny, everyone feels it, everyone knows it. For me personally, it was solely him that made me feel connected to the site. Most of the members are older, or simply act too proper for my age, there's just no fun left here. Everything posted is political nonsense, or just plain garbage. Lately I've really only come to read the jokes posted, and check out what people are doing on PS3, my car is all but dead and the events worth going to just seem so few and far between.

I hardly know Craig, and I doubt he could put my name and face together without seeing my credit card in his hand, but everything about this seems wrong. Couple that with the fact that the friends I've actually met from this site no longer post, and there's just no reason to stay?

It was great fun while it lasted Stangbangerz, but it just seems right for me to move on now. I wish everyone the best with both their lives and car(s) project, and maybe we'll run into each other around town someday.

Bye:confused: