Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Quit (This is Craig Maximus) [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Quit (This is Craig Maximus)

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
The decision has been made. Matt, Tim and Holly have decided that I am no longer any use to SBZ. I have to agree with them.

Vinny started this site back in the day to do one thing....Get people together to hang out, race, and (sometimes) drink a few beers. He would NOT approve of anything that is happening today. (On both sides) Stop with the personal attacks on the admins. It is now their site, you dont like it, leave and find one of the other fine forums to hang out on.

There are other sites that Vinny would like. So look around and make a decision.

As far`as the well wishes.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Craig Newport.....A small Speed Shop in the Tri-State area.

;)<--Im not gonna miss this

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 06:03 PM
No, Fuck that.

I heard about SB from Cincyspeed when I was like 16 and got started in to all this.

Fuck that man, you belong here.

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 06:05 PM
So cracker, where you moving too?

Mass Exodus @ SBZ

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 06:07 PM
dont make anohter post or you will be banned again newport.... this is bull shit

beefcake
04-29-2008, 06:45 PM
best wishes brother

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 06:55 PM
best wishes brother

Thanks guy.
I still send ya peeps...A guy was in looking at carbs and asked about a used, 4 door crew cab. I told him to call ya.

OH SNAP!! If he bought it I would like the referall $100 to go to a local charity.:)

Foxxx5oh
04-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Craig, i still got my eye on those Autometer goodies! :D sucks to see ya got banned :( i dont know if the site will ever be the same :(

mustangrfast88
04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
this site aint gonna be the same with out craig i will still buy all my parts at cincy speed and have car dynoed there

Pops Fun
04-29-2008, 10:57 PM
WTF is this about only the best... see you at another site ;)

Steve

89coupe
04-29-2008, 11:06 PM
WTF is going on around here... I thought Craig helped make this site what it is today and now to see him banned is just stupid...

Metcalf Racing
04-29-2008, 11:21 PM
He did.... This site is self destructing Please stand back

denial
04-29-2008, 11:45 PM
http://extremestreetcars.com/forums/

that's all i gotta say

BIGRED Z
05-01-2008, 02:41 AM
The decision has been made. Matt, Tim and Holly have decided that I am no longer any use to SBZ. I have to agree with them.

Vinny started this site back in the day to do one thing....Get people together to hang out, race, and (sometimes) drink a few beers. He would NOT approve of anything that is happening today. (On both sides) Stop with the personal attacks on the admins. It is now their site, you dont like it, leave and find one of the other fine forums to hang out on.

There are other sites that Vinny would like. So look around and make a decision.

As far`as the well wishes.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Craig Newport.....A small Speed Shop in the Tri-State area.

;)<--Im not gonna miss this

Agreed ban or not, you have to acknowledge people will have a response to it. They will have their opinion heard. If not here, then elsewhere.

I for one have said my peace in numerous other threads. Consider it a tribute to your time here. But don't attempt to silence the words of the people who think this is utter and complete bullshit.

The people here deserve the chance to be heard.

*Chris Rock voice* And you know this!

fst 5pto
05-01-2008, 03:02 AM
Agreed ban or not, you have to acknowledge people will have a response to it. They will have their opinion heard. If not here, then elsewhere.

I for one have said my peace in numerous other threads. Consider it a tribute to your time here. But don't attempt to silence the words of the people who think this is utter and complete bullshit.

The people here deserve the chance to be heard.

*Chris Rock voice* And you know this!

You can't forget the classic ending, "MANNNN!!!!' :bigthumb

BIGRED Z
05-01-2008, 03:14 AM
u r soooooo corrrect!!

fst 5pto
05-01-2008, 03:15 AM
:bigthumb
u r soooooo corrrect!!

Thank you, I tend to help out where I can :lol:

BIGRED Z
05-01-2008, 05:08 AM