Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Maximus Got Banned WTF PART II [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Maximus Got Banned WTF PART II

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Well WTF first thread is gone so I had to start another thread.

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 05:48 PM
That was quick...

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Keep it civil...

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Start a thread in the Whipping Room

Adam@S&MMotorsports
We cant wait till the next "meeting" at Cross-roads.:bigthumb

ewalt
How anyone gonna keep it civil?

You guys made it personal as hell....

I say everyone shoot to get banned in support!

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm just wondering how many members will actually get banned today :(

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
I suspect ALOT of people will be getting banned in the next few hours

ewalt
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM
It's gonna be hell keeping up with banning so many people.....

I want my IP to be banned, I fully intent to come back with another IP and post more....

mustangoutlaw
04-29-2008, 05:56 PM
As long As Craig is not on here This Place will never be the same to me........Sorry but that is the truth like or not he is Stangbangerz to me....

DeckerEnt
04-29-2008, 05:56 PM
This is such a shame. Why bicker like little children? That is not what this site is all about and has never been. This has been a place to speak your mind, vent, pwi, etc etc... I think Craig has taken full advantage of all of those and that is a good thing. We all should.
Keith

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Keep it civil... fuck you.. Now thats words not a personal attack... fuck you fuck you fuck you ..

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
As long As Craig is not on here This Place will never be the same to me........Sorry but that is the truth like or not he is Stangbangerz to me....

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.I personally look up to Craig,he's a freakin cool guy.Jason too,and i think that banning him was a personal shot for some reason.

1byafender
04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
So name calling is a personal atack. So what do you do out in public,cause you cant tell me with the why your acting you hav'nt been called a fucking idiot out in public.

Gene
04-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Nice job, guys. :rolleyes:

This place has been run like crap for the past year. I think all of us expected some teething problems with the ownership/management transition, but enough is enough. It started with the excessive amount of protection over the "Stangbangerz trademark". This is a club. I know we like to shy away from that word because it conjures up images of douchebag ricer groups, but that's what it is.

The members are what makes this place, and you've made it a place that isn't fun to hang out at anymore. The first time that "What's in it for Stangbangerz?" was used in reference to someone planning an event, I knew it was the beginning of the end. Even being the Host Club of the NMRA Columbus event was little more than a revenue-generating tool for this place.

When you opted to pressure long-time supporters of the board about their advertising, running most of them off in the process, I figured that was fine. If you consider this site a private media outlet instead of a community supported board, that is your right. I do think that you forgot the amount of traffic that places like Cincy Speed and Modular Depot have sent to the board over the years...new members who we wanted to be part of the community. But this is a privately owned site, and that is your prerogative.

But I do think that this is the last straw. You have managed to completely alienate your members with this move. Craig has been probably the biggest supporter of the local car scene on this board. The Great American Cruise - Craig's idea. Powerfest - Craig's idea. Ribsfest - Craig's idea. Who is a sponsor of a lane at Tri-State, and a sponsor for both UMTR and Outlaw Street Madness? Cincy Speed. Where have a disproportionate number of the fun nights of cruising around and causing trouble with our cars been planned? At the counter at Cincy Speed.

Do you really think that a ban of one of the original members and possibly biggest supporters of the site is a good idea? I've personally worked behind the counter at Cincy Speed, and seen Craig tell just about every person with a Mustang that came in there "Hey, have you checked out Stangbangerz.com? It's a bunch of cool local guys to hang out with." This is a really great way to repay him for that.

Yeah, he's had objections with the way the site has been run lately. So have a lot of people. He's just been the one with the balls to actually come out and say it.

You've fucked up a good thing. Nice work.

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-29-2008, 06:00 PM
:lol: Ahhhh feels like the good old days of Middletucky....this was a normal day over there LOL

Middy boys know how to get banned right

wht_stang
04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Ok i have no clue as to what happened but Craig has been a cornerstone on stangbangerz and everyone knows it

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Well said Gene.

I agree completely.

You know its bad when the Admin has to hide the fact he is logged in.

Gene
04-29-2008, 06:03 PM
If you hate this place so much then go back to the Middletown site....

That's not the issue. Most of us actually like this place. That's why any of the "alternate boards" have struggled to gain traction. We still keep coming back here.

But I think that's over.

mustangoutlaw
04-29-2008, 06:06 PM

This place has been run like crap for the past year. I think all of us expected some teething problems with the ownership/management transition, but enough is enough. It started with the excessive amount of protection over the "Stangbangerz trademark". This is a club. I know we like to shy away from that word because it conjures up images of douchebag ricer groups, but that's what it is.

The members are what makes this place, and you've made it a place that isn't fun to hang out at anymore. The first time that "What's in it for Stangbangerz?" was used in reference to someone planning an event, I knew it was the beginning of the end. Even being the Host Club of the NMRA Columbus event was little more than a revenue-generating tool for this place.

When you opted to pressure long-time supporters of the board about their advertising, running most of them off in the process, I figured that was fine. If you consider this site a private media outlet instead of a community supported board, that is your right. I do think that you forgot the amount of traffic that places like Cincy Speed and Modular Depot have sent to the board over the years...new members who we wanted to be part of the community. But this is a privately owned site, and that is your prerogative.

But I do think that this is the last straw. You have managed to completely alienate your members with this move. Craig has been probably the biggest supporter of the local car scene on this board. The Great American Cruise - Craig's idea. Powerfest - Craig's idea. Ribsfest - Craig's idea. Who is a sponsor of a lane at Tri-State, and a sponsor for both UMTR and Outlaw Street Madness? Cincy Speed. Where have a disproportionate number of the fun nights of cruising around and causing trouble with our cars been planned? At the counter at Cincy Speed.

Do you really think that a ban of one of the original members and possibly biggest supporters of the site is a good idea? I've personally worked behind the counter at Cincy Speed, and seen Craig tell just about every person with a Mustang that came in there "Hey, have you checked out Stangbangerz.com? It's a bunch of cool local guys to hang out with." This is a really great way to repay him for that.

Yeah, he's had objections with the way the site has been run lately. So have a lot of people. He's just been the one with the balls to actually come out and say it.

You the Man Gene Well Said!

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Well said Gene.

For a minute I thought this was CSR :(

Whats next, charging new members membership?

5.0calypso93lx
04-29-2008, 06:12 PM
I suspect ALOT of people will be getting banned in the next few hours

I suspect that you're a fucking retard and don't know when to stfu. If you want personal info, why don't you pm someone instead of starting a thread anouncing it to the whole world?

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Keep the pinks car bullshit out my thread. This is not about that.

5.0calypso93lx
04-29-2008, 06:16 PM
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot?

The Pinks car was done by like 50 of us.....not one "personal" person. LOL Your an idiot haha.

And it's pretty obvious who would know the answer to the question you posted in the other thread. Why not PM them instead of starting a thread?

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Knock it off fuckers...I have enough drama to deal with right now.

5.0calypso93lx
04-29-2008, 06:19 PM
All I know is, this site will still pop up when I click on the home button.

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 06:19 PM
fuckers...

Don't take it out on me Matt.

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 06:20 PM

Yeah you created this drama for yourself. So you are gonna have to man up and take responsibility for it.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 06:21 PM

Yeah, your wife says she dropped your balls.;)

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 06:24 PM
:flipoff: swingin from some nuts are we........... :lol:

Gene
04-29-2008, 06:25 PM

If you're the last one to leave, please make sure to turn the lights out....

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 06:27 PM
If you're the last one to leave, please make sure to turn the lights out....
well i just ripped my sbz sticker off my car and took a good piss on it

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah you created this drama for yourself. So you are gonna have to man up and take responsibility for it.I didn't push the ban button, but whatever...

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 06:32 PM
92BlackStang just got the ban stick

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I didn't push the ban button, but whatever...

You have (AND HAD) the power to un-ban, not that it would make ANY difference at this point. Just saying...

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 06:37 PM
I didn't push the ban button, but whatever...

Hey well you made a post that said yourself, Tim, and Holly were in agreement so that as good as pulling the lever in my eyes.

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 06:37 PM
You have (AND HAD) the power to un-ban, not that it would make ANY difference at this point. Just saying...
I'm not un-banning anyone. This was discussed by Tim, Holly, and myself prior to doing so and we were all in agreement over the decision.

I explained myself back on the first page.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm not un-banning anyone. This was discussed by Tim, Holly, and myself prior to doing so and we were all in agreement over the decision.

I explained myself back on the first page.

Wow, so powerful!!

;)

Rick93coupe
04-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I wanna see the post that got him banned in the first place. I checked the board several times today and didn't see anything out of line.

SMOKE
04-29-2008, 06:43 PM
I wanna see the post that got him banned in the first place. I checked the board several times today and didn't see anything out of line.

That's what I was thinking...

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 06:48 PM
It was a Personal thing.
Craig spoke his mind about how matt and tim were running things and how Vinny wouldnt approve. Well matt likes being a Nazi moderator and if you dont think what he thinks, BAMM You are gone.

Rick93coupe
04-29-2008, 06:51 PM
<- not a big fan of the Nazi's.

beefcake
04-29-2008, 06:51 PM
subscribing

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 07:54 PM
It was a Personal thing.
Craig spoke his mind about how matt and tim were running things and how Vinny wouldnt approve.
Vinny made me an Admin and Tim a SuperMod prior to his passing so I think that shows he trusted our opinions and decisions.

He took Moderator powers from Craig....that says something.

Craigs attacks and continued negativity got him banned.....not a personal gripe against him from me or Tim.

Dani1281
04-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Vinny made many others moderators that you all deemed were no longer worthy. WTF was that about? You can use it both ways.

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Vinny made many others moderators that you all deemed were no longer worthy. WTF was that about? You can use it both ways.
You like to point fingers at me....remember there are 3 Admins and we make most decisions as a group.

Vinny removed moderator powers from plenty of people over the years. The reason for Moderators is to HELP with management of the forum......HELP being the key.

1byafender
04-29-2008, 08:22 PM
HELP being the key.

Yeah, I thought thats what Craig did on here.
He probaly helped more members on this board than anyone.

jayz2slk
04-29-2008, 08:30 PM
So what help do you give other people, other then takin the easy way of banning them ?? So there are three admins hun, lets see you now have a car that was owned buy one other admin who has a ego trip and there is no bi ass ;);) ruling going on here ???

Stangman
04-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Subscribing!! :popcorn:

Blackpony
04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Sorry to ask a question but I was wondering if Craig had a chance to plead his case before banning him. I believe there's two sides of this story and I think Craig should have a chance to speak.

Kevin Doe
04-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Its been a while since I've really read on here. This is some bullshit. Not so much because you banned Craig, but just that the entire community seems to be in disagreement with the three in charge. With so much discontent here I think I'll keep my distance.

Plus you guys are really old and the cruise in pretty much died at like 4:00. Lame.

Stangman
04-29-2008, 09:10 PM
the cruise in pretty much died at like 4:00.

Noticed that myself as well...

5.0calypso93lx
04-29-2008, 09:52 PM
It usually does? People came, bullshitted a while, ate, bullshitted a bit more and left. I don't see what's the big deal.

snotzs135
04-29-2008, 10:14 PM
maybe you should make it 5 voices instead of 3 just a thought

juiced347
04-29-2008, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=Black Hole;372536]Knock it off fuckers...I have enough drama to deal with right now.[/Q

jayz2slk
04-29-2008, 10:25 PM
This is true whats going on here takin out some other aggression on others :agree:

93hulk
04-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Well i know Matt and Tim and of course Craig and think they are all great guys. Im not sure what has all went down (ive heard rumors) but I think we the members have right to know what has happend. That way we can have a better understanding of todays events instead of pointing fingers. I myself am sick of all the high school drama that this site has had over the past year and Im sure others are to. :mad:

juiced347
04-29-2008, 10:30 PM
that post made me change my mind on this site i will gladly use my sbz hoodie as a firestarter

Crucial
04-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Knock it off fuckers...

that sounds like a personal attack, i heard people get banned for such actions :cool1:

Rustanggt98
04-30-2008, 12:01 AM

Didn't you learn anything from Puffy the bear? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjpSgqcKdE) ....must have put on a few pounds for that video? :lol:

Metcalf Racing
04-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Leave Black hole alone guys, how would you like knowing you couldn't show your face at public events anymore with out having to look over your shoulder every 5 seconds

Rustanggt98
04-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Leave Black hole alone guys, how would you like knowing you couldn't show your face at public events anymore with out having to look over your shoulder every 5 seconds

The Golden Rule is a fundamental moral value which simply means "treat others as you would like to be treated." It is arguably the most essential basis for the modern concept of human rights. just returning the favor, without waiting for the other side of the story :rolleyes:

BMF_RACING
05-01-2008, 08:55 AM

X 2. WTF !!!!!! :mad:

Pops Fun
05-02-2008, 06:46 AM
I don't hang out much here any more. So all I will say is Gene that is a great post and Craig is my friend.

Steve

KenB
05-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Vinny made me an Admin and Tim a SuperMod prior to his passing so I think that shows he trusted our opinions and decisions.

He took Moderator powers from Craig....that says something.

Craigs attacks and continued negativity got him banned.....not a personal gripe against him from me or Tim.

And I was one of the first Admins on this site when there were 20 of us. But I was no longer worthy since I was busy.

Brandon Alsept
05-02-2008, 08:48 AM
And I was one of the first Admins on this site when there were 20 of us. But I was no longer worthy since I was busy.

Yeah I was one of the first Moderators during the early days. But sounds like I got the same reason as you for getting stripped of power.

ponyboystroker
05-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Didn't you learn anything from Puffy the bear? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjpSgqcKdE) ....must have put on a few pounds for that video? :lol:

LOL! :lol:

Seems to be fitting to what's going on.

05yellowgt
05-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I think this thread has run its course guys. Nothing constructive will result from it continuing.